In an attractive, quiet loop street, this spacious and stylish townhouse is set amidst neat, shaded gardens, complementing the excellent street appeal.
Elegant, open plan living features high ceilings with LED downlighting, plantation shutters furnish the lounge, and modern easy care flooring in ash extends through living areas. The stunning new kitchen is the hub, showcasing stone benchtops in a contemporary tone and is equipped with a 900mm gas cooktop, 900mm stainless steel Westinghouse oven and a Samsung dishwasher. A pantry and the many cupboards and drawers have a quality finish and are soft close. Stone benchtops cover new cabinetry in the dining area, while additional storage has been created in a built-in TV unit.
A wall of full length windows and sliding glass doors wraps around lounge and dining, taking advantage of the north aspect and framing a private outlook over the beautifully planted gardens. Stylish drapes, falling the full height from the ceiling, make a dramatic statement in the dining area.
Living areas flow onto the north facing, covered outdoor area, making for relaxed living and entertaining. A tall, dense camellia hedge along one side is a striking feature and there are a row of Japanese maples beside a grassy area, all maintained by an automated in-ground watering system.
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning maintains comfort and there is instantaneous hot water.
Brand new carpet has been laid over the light and airy upper level, which features four spacious bedrooms, all with modern built-in robes. All take in views over the treetops from windows on at least two sides, ensuring good ventilation and comfort. The renovated main bathroom offers a bath and shower, and there is a separate powder room opposite. Enjoying the north aspect and a private balcony with views over garden and treetops, the generous master bedroom offers a large ensuite and a wall of built-in robes.
The renovated laundry has new cabinetry, and there is an adjacent powder room, together with the internal access into the garage. This has workshop space at the end and is fitted with auto doors.
This highly sought after location, in a peaceful street with no through traffic, is only a short distance to primary and high schools, a pre-school, shops, the Gold Creek Golf Club and Federation Square, as well as fabulous walking trails around Gungahlin Pond nearby.
- Spacious townhouse with stylish, contemporary presentation, situated in attractive, loop street
- Chic open plan living features high ceilings, downlighting, plantation shutters and vogue drapes
- Stunning, large new kitchen offers stone benchtops, Westinghouse 900 mm oven and gas cooktop
- Samsung dishwasher, pantry and generous cupboard space with soft close function
- Generous storage throughout home – 3 linen presses, 4 built-in robes and cabinetry in living areas
- Lounge and dining have private outlook over gardens and open onto covered entertaining area
- Entertaining area overlooks attractive gardens, maintained with an auto in-ground watering system
- New carpet over light and airy upper level which has 4 bedrooms, all with modern built-in robes
- Master offers balcony with private treetop views, a wall of built-in robes and a large ensuite
- Renovated new main bathroom offers a bath, shower and a separate powder room opposite
- Updated laundry has storage, and adjacent is a powder room on living level, near garage access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, unit only 2 years old, and Rheem instantaneous hot water
- Internal access to double garage which has work space and auto doors
- Short distance to IGA, primary and high schools, pre-school and Gungahlin Pond walking trails
- Upper Residence: 92.759m2
- Lower Residence: 85.829m2
- Garage: 41.214m2
- Balcony: 10.4m2
- Patios: 18m2
- Porch: 2.8m2
The land value history at 17 Krantzcke Circuit NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 3.26%, giving an unimproved land value of $276,000.
The House at 17 Krantzcke Circuit NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $590,000 on 11 February 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
17 Krantzcke Circuit NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gold Creek School.
|0.89 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.03 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.20 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.20 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.30 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.53 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.76 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.85 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|3.03 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.40 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
17 Krantzcke Circuit is located within the suburb of Nicholls, which has a population of 6,865, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 3 people.