VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
New Listing. A tranquil retreat to enjoy a relaxed lifestyle.
Unique semi contemporary design home sited in a pleasant cul de sac location in the popular suburb of Oxley ACT. This home has so much to offer, and highly recommended for first home buyer viewing. A delight to inspect and a pleasure to own.
There is potential to add further inprovements to the property, and also an upstairs loft which could be utilized as a multi purpose room. Additionally a large attic cavity is upstairs, and the area is ideal for a storage space. The large laundry is sited to the rear of the free standing single carport.
The property is located only a short drive or cycle to South.Point Shopping Centre Greenway, local clubs, service station facilities and local amenities.
Features and benefits of the home and block are as follows:
* Spacious living area with northerly sunny aspect to rear
* Semi contemporary open plan design
* Angled pergola to front of home
* Two large bedrooms
* Built in robes to bedrooms 1 & 2
* Open plan living area - lovely sunny aspect
* Ceiling fan to living area
* Functional kitchen with electric upright cooker
* Combined amenities in large bathroom, incl. bath, wc and shower
* Upper level loft with ladder access - potential as a multi purpose area
* Large attic area to upper front side, ideal for storage
* Hot water service located in attic
* Solid fuel heater and air conditioner installed to living area
* Free standing single carport with large laundry room to rear
* Pergola between carport and residence
* Garden shed
* Colourbond and timber fencing surrounds
* Residence size: 84.35 m2, Loft 14.35 m2, Total 98.70 m2
* Certificate of Occupancy issued 3rd December 1985
* Lease Purpose: Single Residential Dwelling
* Land Value: $334,000 (2019)
* Block size: 718 m2
* Water & Sew charges: $166.84 approx
* General Rates: $621 approx per quarter
* Land tax: $823.02 approx per quarter (if investment property)
* Rental potential $390-$400 per week if sold to a long term investor
* EER 4.5 star
Pls contact Bob Hayward, Sales Consultant Hodgkinson Real Estate Tuggeranong on 0437 357 855, (please phone, text or email to [email protected] to arrange an inspection of this unique and desirable home. An early sale is anticipated.
Thank you for your interest.
The land value history at 17 Gosman Close OXLEY, ACT 2903 has the most recent growth rate of 1.50%, giving an unimproved land value of $334,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 17 Gosman Close.
17 Gosman Close OXLEY, ACT 2903 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Trinity Christian School.
|1.06 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.12 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.22 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.22 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.26 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.30 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.50 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.76 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.89 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.92 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
17 Gosman Close is located within the suburb of Oxley, which has a population of 1,693, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.7 people.