1 / 33
Please contact Richard and Sophie for viewing times.
Superbly positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in an elevated position that takes in expansive views across Canberra.
Architect designed by Greg Edwards; the residence and swimming pool are placed beautifully within manicured grounds of the 884m2 block.
Sprawling over two levels, there is formal and informal living areas, four bedrooms, ensuite and main bathroom. Also offering a rumpus room with separate access, kitchenette and bathroom.
Within the grounds there is multiple places for outdoor entertaining including a private back deck that overlooks the private grassed back garden, balcony off the kitchen and meals area and the stunning oasis around the swimming pool.
Other features include double glazed windows, ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling and double garage with internal access.
A fantastic family oasis.
• Over 283m2 approx of living across the property
• Elevated position with views across Canberra
• Architect designed by Greg Edwards
• Solar aligned to catch the winter sun but in summer it passes directly overhead and avoids the side windows to reduce summer heat.
• Beautifully planted established gardens
• Formal entrance way
• Double glazed windows
• Formal lounge room
• Meals area with access to balcony with views
• Family room with sliding door and retractable fly screen to private rear deck and grassed area
• Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Main bedroom segregated with built-in-robe and ensuite with double vanity
• Bedroom two, three and four with built-in-robes
• Main bathroom; a functional 3-way design with spa and separate toilet
• Ceiling fans
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Separate laundry
• Rumpus room with separate access, kitchenette and bathroom
• Swimming pool with salt water and solar heated (70,000L concrete pool)
• Double garage with internal access and automatic door
• Storage under house
• A complete, magnificent family home with nothing to do
Land size: 884m2 approx
UCV: $500,000 approx
Land rates: $3,528 approx
There is currently no sale history available for 17 Eildon Place.
17 Eildon Place DUFFY, ACT 2611 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Duffy Primary.
|0.69 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|2.04 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.20 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.21 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|2.41 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.47 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.87 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|3.01 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|3.04 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|3.05 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
17 Eildon Place is located within the suburb of Duffy, which has a population of 3,162, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.7 people.