1 / 29
Next Inspection -
A beautiful freshly renovated family home in the best location of New Ngunnawal, well managed and maintained in the central location of one of the most appealing suburbs in Canberra, Ngunnawal, is all set to welcome its new owner. This kind of property comes once in a long time that ticks all the boxes a family would look in their ideal house.
This stunning house features well-appointed living areas, an impressive open plan kitchen and a dining space that stretches through to a relaxing alfresco so you can lounge around in comfort both inside and outside your home.
Standing on a flat corner block, built in sophisticate design, this house offers everything a modern design house would promise, 7 years young this property is surely not the one to miss out in current market.
An abundance of space in all areas, ensuite and walk in robe on master with access to balcony with beautiful views and other two bedrooms offers Built in robes.
You can smell the fresh paint as soon as you enter into the property with few more modern changes.
- 3 generous size bedrooms, Master bedroom with en-suite and walk in robes and Spa
- Other two bedrooms with built- in robe.
- 2 Spacious family Lounges dounstairs and upstairs
- North facing balcony with stunning view of surrounding areas at its best.
- Double vanity & mirror cabinet in master bedroom
- Porcelain tiles throughout downstairs and carpet in all all bedrooms and living area upstairs
- Separate powder room downstairs.
- Led lights through out the house (Except for 2 bedrooms & laundry)
- Remote controlled double garage.
- Highly Efficient Bosch Appliances with 900mm gas cook top, 900mm Wall-mount Range-hood, 600mm built in oven and microwave
- Stunning kitchen with island stone benchtop, glass splash back high-end bosch appliances, oven, gas cooktop, microwave space, spacious pantry, dishwasher, plumbed fridge space, and large prep areas;
- Central electric heating and cooling (Dual zone)
- Glass balustrade on stairs and Balcony
- Aluminium fencing, gates and artificial grass through out the front (secure for kids)
- North facing house (All three bedrooms, 2 living areas including balcony facing north)2000L water storage Tank.
- Stunning entertainers' backyard with covered alfresco area.
- Outdoor barbecue kitchen with tap and sink
- Deck for entertaining with your family and friends.
- Outdoor area accessible through main lounge
- NBN connected;
- EER: 4.0
- Close to schools, shops, cafés, walking tracks, playing fields; Ngunnawal shops & casey market place and short drive to Gungahlin and only 18 KM away from Canberra City.
Land size: 419m2 Corner Block
Ground Floor: 98m2
Upper Floor: 43m2
Porch: 4.18 m2
Balcony: 8.81 m2
Alfresco size 22 m2
Garage: 34.5 m2
Total Area Under roof: 210 m2
Deck 10 m2
Rates (Residential): $2,367*pa
Land Tax (Residential):$3,104*pa only if rented
Register your interest today and Present your best offer.
For more information or to learn more about this property please call Yubi Baral 0452 646 746
The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Any interest in this property should be registered with the ONE AGENCY GUNGAHLIN. Contents of the proposal do not form part of the contract. While care has been taken in their preparation, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are urged to seek legal advice and to make their own inquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
17 Daramoolen Street NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 3 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday July 2 from 11:30am.
The House at 17 Daramoolen Street NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $200,000 on 18 June 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
17 Daramoolen Street NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 10 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.18 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.94 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.18 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.31 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.37 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.26 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.58 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.72 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.35 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.35 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
17 Daramoolen Street is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.