Situated in a sought after cul-de-sac street within minutes' walk from local shops and amenities is this lovely 2 bedroom home in Melba.
Peaceful and private, the entrance is tucked behind a single gated carport and adjoining courtyard at the front. Both bedrooms are located to the front of the house and are a good size with built-in robes and new carpet. The bathroom is bright and updated.
Quality timber flooring flows through to a light-filled open plan kitchen, living and dining area with picture windows offering serene views over the established back garden. Stylishly renovated, the new kitchen boasts sleek cabinetry, integrated dishwasher, and under-cabinet lighting.
The house also features an internal courtyard-style utility room with skylight, perfect for use as a study, reading room, or even a special indoor space for kids or pets. Outside you'll find an easy-care garden with a paved entertaining zone, grass area and established trees.
Enjoy the ultra-convenience of living a stone's throw from Melba shops and public transport, with Belconnen town centre a short drive up the road.
• Private and convenient
• Freshly painted
• New carpets in bedrooms
• Floorboards in living areas
• Open plan (new) kitchen, dining and living
• Light-filled living with large windows overlooking rear garden
• 2 good sized bedrooms with robes
• Multipurpose utility space with skylight
• Bright and updated bathroom
• Separate laundry
• Split system air conditioning
• Single carport with storage cupboard
• Private courtyard
• Rear garden with paved entertaining area, grass area and established trees
• New front door and security screen doors
• Close to the local Melba shops, schools and bus stops
• Easy access to Belconnen
Living Area: 67.27m2
Carport & Storage: 11.84m2
Land Tax: $2,405.52pa
Body Corp: $240.00pq
COVID-19 AWARENESS UPDATE:
• All inspections must be by private appointment only (rental and sales),
• Private Inspections must be one on one basis - agent, purchaser/s (best practice those to appear on contract only) - and booked prior to attendance (no walk-up inspections)
• Auctions - Virtual/online only
• Please wash your hands upon entering the property where you are directed
• We will no longer shake hands but will have a list of alternate options for you to choose from
• Please respect the 1.5-meter social distance rules
• Please do not touch any surfaces or open any cupboards or drawers
The land value history at 17 Boult Place MELBA, ACT 2615 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $1,194,000.
The Townhouse at 17 Boult Place MELBA, ACT 2615 has been sold 9 times before, with the most recent sale being for $370,000 on 14 November 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
17 Boult Place MELBA, ACT 2615 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mount Rogers Primary School.
|0.63 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|1.01 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|1.08 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|1.25 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|1.62 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.62 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.73 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|1.78 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.79 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.81 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
17 Boult Place is located within the suburb of Melba, which has a population of 3,147, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.6 people.