The block on which this home is set will send your imagination into overdrive.
An enormous, flat, north-facing backyard is crying out for a cricket pitch, a tennis court, a swimming pool, a granny flat, a massive home extension or, maybe, all five.
The home that sits on this block will also set your creative heart alight.
Think of all you could do with the largely-original family room that has a double door access, a picture rail and two beautiful pairs of windows that flood the room with light.
Or mind map the options for placing furniture in each of the exceptionally large bedrooms, all of which have built-in wardrobes.
Some of the hard work in this home has already been done. There's a bright, updated kitchen with white cupboards, black benchtops, stainless steel appliances and a glass splashback.
Adjacent is a dining room with sliding door access out to a covered and elevated entertaining area.
There's also a sleek and contemporary bathroom with a large walk-in shower. Yet there's still scope for you to stamp your personal style on a second bathroom and separate toilet.
Close to primary and high schools, parks, playgrounds and Cooleman Court Shopping Centre, this home and its spacious block could make way for a conveniently located brand-new home or provide plenty of options for upgrades and improvements that will help you realise your dreams.
** PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION AT 2/14 WALES STREET, BELCONNEN ON THURSDAY, 4TH MARCH AT 4:00PM **
* Single-level three-bedroom brick home on an enormous level block
* Master bedroom with dual aspect and built-in wardrobes
* Two additional large bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
* Compact contemporary bathroom large walk-in shower
* Separate toilet
* Second bathroom and second toilet with laundry fixtures and scope for updating
* Slate-tiled entrance
* Large family room in original condition with double doors, picture rails and four windows
* Updated kitchen with white cupboards, black benchtop, pantry, microwave niche, stainless steel oven, dishwasher and gas cooktop and glass splashback
* Separate dining room with sliding door access to covered entertaining area and down to additional paved entertaining area
* Gas hot water
* Under-house storage plus covered storage to the side
* Enormous flat and fully-fenced backyard
* Carport with lock-up roller door
* Additional off-street parking for two cars
* Block: 920m2
* Living: 112m2
* Year Built: 1973
* EER: 0.0
* Land Value: $421,000
* Rates: $3,017 p.a
The land value history at 17 Blackwood Terrace HOLDER, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 4.75%, giving an unimproved land value of $421,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 17 Blackwood Terrace.
17 Blackwood Terrace HOLDER, ACT 2611 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Duffy Primary.
|0.60 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|0.88 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.04 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.41 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.85 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.89 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.95 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.25 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.43 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.60 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
17 Blackwood Terrace is located within the suburb of Holder, which has a population of 2,606, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.5 people.