A truly rare find and surely the one you've been waiting for. This single level, separate title two bedroom town-home is perfectly located tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac adjoining parkland reserve, offering a lifestyle of convenience just a minute's stroll to Cooleman Court - perfect for a downsizer or a first home buyer.
Set on a generous block of 398m2 with manicured yard spaces at both the front and rear, the home features a northerly aspect to the living areas and a stylishly renovated bathroom along with a striking original 1970's kitchen presenting the new owner the chance to transform it by modernising to their own taste. The two bedrooms are each a good size and have built-in wardrobes, while internal access is provided to an attached single garage.
The convenience of being within easy strolling distance of local recreational areas, sports facilities, medical centres, popular clubs and the Cooleman Court Shopping precinct with its myriad of cafes and restaurants makes this property a "must see" this weekend.
- Easy care 398m2 land parcel adjoining parkland reserve
- Single-level 2 bedroom town-home of approximately 90 sqm
- Approximately 90 sqm floor area plus 21 sqm attached garage
- Open-plan lounge/dining area
- Classic 1970's kitchen with great garden outlook
- Renovated bathroom with separate shower recess and full bath tub
- Large separate laundry room
- Built-in wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Wall mounted mains gas heater
- Attached single garage
- Manicured landscaped grounds
- Strolling distance to Cooleman Court Shopping Centre along with a wide variety of local clubs, cafes, restaurants and medical centres
- Close proximity to local denominational schools and sports/recreational facilities.
Land Size: 398m2
Living Size: 90m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,783 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $376,000 (approx.)
The land value history at 17 Backler Place WESTON, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 2.39%, giving an unimproved land value of $376,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 17 Backler Place.
17 Backler Place WESTON, ACT 2611 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St John Vianney's Primary.
|0.87 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|0.95 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.12 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.26 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.36 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.39 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.56 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.76 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.84 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.97 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
17 Backler Place is located within the suburb of Weston, which has a population of 3,576, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.