1 / 33
Next Inspection -
Directions: Off Hazel Hawke Ave, Whitlam
Welcomed to the market is this brand new home, built by one of Canberra's leading, award-winning builders, Blackett Homes; renowned for their quality, having built homes in Canberra for over 40 years. This architecturally striking residence was carefully designed by Solarcert Building Designs, and the interiors meticulously selected by Helen Tadiello from renowned Sugar Designs.
This impressive residence offers a uniquely distinctive mixed-use facade with a high pitch roofline, a photo worthy property from the moment you reach the driveway. The interiors are soft, warm, and welcoming, finished with engineered timber floors, 100% wool carpets and high ceilings to provide a sense of space and comfort year-round. As you walk through the home, one will easily appreciate the quality and attention to detail that has gone into the construction of this property. Features that include completely custom joinery and cabinetry, wide staircase, grand entry, feature LED strip lighting, custom vanity units finished with stone benchtops and extra height doors to name a few.
Number 17 is meticulously designed over a generous 310m2 under roofline, spanning over two stunning levels and a carefully designed floorplan. An enormous segregated master bedroom on the ground floor offers walk-in-robe with custom joinery, designer ensuite finished with wall-hung stone benchtop double vanity, floor to ceiling tiles and large double-head shower with frameless glass. Upstairs the remaining bedrooms are located with study nook, breakout living space and main bathroom; perfect for families with kids or live-in family.
A designer kitchen finished with 30mm stone benchtops, double sink, tiled splash back, quality ASKO appliances and a spacious walk-in-pantry with sink and custom joinery, will make a great space to host lavish dinner parties with family and friends. The design brief focusing on a desire to provide a home with generous livability for larger families has been carefully considered within the layout, ensuring three separate living areas to be enjoyed with its very own theatre room, flexible to become a functional 5th bedroom.
Nestled within one of Canberra's most desirable suburbs; Whitlam has become one of the Molonglo Valleys most sought-after suburbs. Surrounded by beautiful walking trails, open parkland with captivating views of the surrounding natural landscapes and Telstra Tower.
- Stunning Architectural Home - Brand New
- Built by award-winning Blackett Homes
- Gorgeously built over 310m2 under roofline
- Interiors by Sugar Designs
- Level 523m2 block of land
- Engineered timber floating floors throughout
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout
- Stunning Tasmanian Oak front door
- Five generous bedrooms with Bremworth 100% wool carpets
- Two designer bathrooms (ensuite & main)
- Powder room downstairs for guests
- 2 x Toshiba Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling systems (three-phase) plus ceiling fans to main living area and alfresco
- Segregated master bedroom downstairs with walk-in-robe finished with custom joinery and ensuite offering double shower, wall-hung double vanity, floor to ceiling tiles, shaving cabinets and under floor tile heating
- Generous theatre room / 5th bedroom
- Master and Bedroom 2 with external window furnishings to shelter from afternoon sun
- Two designer bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, wall-hung vanity units & shaving cabinets
- Spacious main bathroom offering freestanding bath and separate shower
- Power room downstairs for guests
- Three separate living areas
- Extra wide staircase with handrail LED lighting
- Study Knook upstairs with joinery
- Designer kitchen with 30mm stone benchtops, double sink, large island benchtop, soft close drawers, tiled splashback, custom cabinetry and Velux skylight
- Quality kitchen Appliances; Asko Pyrolytic Oven, Asko 900mm Induction Cooktop, Asko dishwasher and Schweigen 900mm undermount rangehood,
- Walk in Pantry with custom joinery and cabinetry, stainless steel sink and tiled splashback
- Mudroom off garage with custom joinery and cabinetry perfect to store shoes and coats
- Large laundry offering ample storage and bench space plus hanger rack, with external access direct to clothesline
- Large under-stair area with lighting – the perfect wine cellar or storage room
- Covered alfresco with ceiling fan, 2 x power connections & hot and cold water provisional points
- Double garage with internal access and automatic door with epoxy finish to floor, isolation switch and separate circuit for future electric vehicles
- Security system with outdoor siren, motion sensors and keypad
- Solar electricity system 7KW
- Rainwater tank 5,000L slimline connection to toilets, provision point to laundry
- Rinnai electric hot water system 335L
- Fully landscaped with low maintenance gardens and automatic irrigation
- Positioned within the growing suburb of Whitlam
- 90 days maintenance liability period
- R6.0 ceiling insulation to living areas and garage only
- R2.7 wall insultation to external walls including internal garage
- R2.0 sound insulation between master bedroom / ensuite, laundry / family, theatre internal walls, Bed 3 internal walls and Bed 4 / Break out walls
- R2.0 sound insulation upper floor joist areas
- Custom joinery and cabinetry throughout
- Data points throughout (CAT 6)
- NBN (FTTP) compliant wiring
- Three phase power meter board update
- High 2.55m ceiling height to ground and first floor
- High 2.7m ceiling height to family, dining, kitchen & WIP
- 2.4m double glazed windows with aluminum frame to dining/living areas
Date of Completion: 2023
EER: 6.6 stars
Lower Living: 168.86m2 approx.
Upper Living: 98.74m2 approx.
Total Internal Living: 267.60m2 approx.
Garage: 42.90m2 approx.
Alfresco: 18.44m2 approx.
Porch Area: 8.34m2 approx.
There is currently no sale history available for 17 Arkwookerum Street.
17 Arkwookerum Street WHITLAM, ACT 2611 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Weetangera Primary.
|Southwell Street, Weetangera
|Erldunda Cicuit, Hawker
|Murranji Street, Hawker
|Murranji Street, Hawker
|Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie
|St Matthew's Primary
|Stutchbury Street, Page
|St Vincent's Primary
|Bindel Street, Aranda
|Bindubi Street, Macquarie
|Banambila Crescent, Aranda