Bright spacious interiors and two unrivaled large courtyards - one north
facing and the other south facing - with wonderful shade trees, make this
the perfect home for both indoor and outdoor living year round.
Foodies will love the central modern kitchen with large granite bench spaces and plenty of storage. Internal access to your two secure car spaces and lockup storage are a bonus. Close to the centre of everything that Canberra and Queanbeyan have to offer, you will love living here.
Investors will love the high rental returns on offer at 5.6% gross return, and no land tax to pay (subject to personal land holdings).
- 2 bed, 2 bath, 2 car spacious floorplan with 2 living areas.
- 2 huge courtyards for year round comfortable outdoor living.
- 2 secure underground car spaces with lock up storage.
- Modern kitchen with granite bench tops and large fridge space.
- Only minutes from Fyshwick, Hume and walking distance to the QBN shops.
- For investors, rent at $450pw, 5.6% gross return and no land tax (dependent on personal tax circumstances).
There is currently no sale history available for 17/90 Derrima Road.
17/90 Derrima Road QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan West Public School.
|0.81 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.16 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.03 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.04 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.10 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.24 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.52 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.59 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
17/90 Derrima Road is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.