A renowned Willemsen Design with a north-east orientation, this gorgeous completely renovated apartment will impress!
On the top floor, a unique two story loft style design with double glazed windows. Greeted with Spotted Gum timber floors, the first level offers the open-plan living room with floor to ceiling windows, that also open onto the balcony.
The stunning well equipped kitchen has concrete bench tops, electric oven and hot plate and a double draw dishwasher.
Two bedrooms with built-in-robes and the main bathroom with laundry complete the lower level.
Upstairs is a built-in study nook, bedroom, walk-in-robe and en-suite.
A premium location in Old Kingston within walking distance to Kingston Shops, Kingston Foreshore, Lake Burley Griffith and the Parliamentary Triangle.
• Fully renovated and updated
• Renowned Willemsen design
• Top floor location (no apartment on top)
• Two-story loft style
• Double glazed windows
• Windows on two sides on the apartment, allowing lovely light and cross ventilation
• Spotted Gum Timber floors to living room
• In-built TV cabinet and storage
• Open-plan living room with floor to ceiling glass windows and sliding door to balcony
• Reverse cycle unit to living room
• Stunning kitchen with concrete bench tops, island bench, electric oven and hot plate and double draw dishwasher
• Two bedrooms on lower level with built-in-robes
• Main bathroom floor to ceiling tiles including Carrara marble feature wall, Blackbutt timber cabinet top, sky light and laundry with sink and blackbutt timber cabinet top
• Study nook
• Main bedroom with a reverse cycle unit and with expansive walk-in-robe
• En-suite with floor to ceiling tiles including Carrara marble feature wall, double vanity, double shower, sky light and spa bath
• Attic storage with ladder
• Single car space and storage
• Walk to bus stops on Wentworth Avenue
• Old Kingston, Kingston Foreshore, Manuka and Parliamentary Triangle all within walking distance
• Currently tenanted for $680 per week until 27/05/2021
Body corporate: $820.10 P/Q approx
Land Rates: $659 P/Q approx
There is currently no sale history available for 17/47 Eyre Street.
17/47 Eyre Street KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Edmund's College.
|0.87 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|0.89 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.04 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.62 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.67 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.23 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.35 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.49 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.61 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|2.61 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
17/47 Eyre Street is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.