Supremely positioned, whisper quiet and orientated to provide a bright modern atmosphere, this impressive dual level home is an exciting buying prospect. Highly private with easy care grounds, this property is positioned within a popular boutique complex, walking distance to local shops and only moments from the thriving Westfield Woden, Southland's shopping village, Canberra hospital and a host of other amenity. This impressive property is the smart choice for the first home buyer, downsizer or savvy investor.
- Highly private dual level home in prime location
- Great floor plan with a multitude of entertaining options
- Sun filled living areas throughout
- Chic stone kitchen, quality appliances, gas cook top, pantry
- Superb timber deck entertaining onto leafy surrounds
- Very private, easy care yard
- Oversized master suite, generous ensuite, built in robe
- Modern bathroom with bath tub
- Built in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
- Bathroom access off bedroom 2
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning (heating & cooling)
- N.B.N. connected
- Stylish easy care flooring
- Secure double car accommodation with storage facility
- Low body corporate fees ($652.50 per qtr.)
- Ultra convenient location
- Walking distance to local shops, Westfield Woden, Southlands shopping village, C.I.T, Canberra Hospital and more
- Awesome value for money
- Smart choice for the first home buyer, downsizer or savvy investor.
There is currently no sale history available for 17/45 Enderby Street.
17/45 Enderby Street MAWSON, ACT 2607 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Christian School.
|0.22 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|0.41 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|0.79 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.15 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.15 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.15 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.29 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|1.73 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|1.76 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.76 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
17/45 Enderby Street is located within the suburb of Mawson, which has a population of 3,252, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.4 people.