In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private buyer inspections may take place by appointment only. Please call to discuss booking a time for a private inspection.
This home is tenanted until December 2021 - $510 per week.
When deciding on your first, second even third purchase there is a resounding message advising "Location, Location, Location". NEST in Lawson is the ideal location, surrounded by ammenities, hospitals, primary, secondary and tertiary schools, walking trails, parkland and a short drive to pretty much anywhere to the north and inner north of Canberra.
This two bedroom apartment features neutral tones, great level of finishes, bright open planned living, sizeable balcony and two secure basement parks, with two storage cages. The master bedroom downstairs with bathroom is an added bonus, ideal for single-level living.
Spread over two levels, the living and kitchen, laundry, balcony plus master bedroom and bathroom are downstairs, while upstairs hosts the second bedroom, extra storage and and main bathroom. An ideal investment, downsizer or first home, call Adrian to inspect - 0449 559 225
- low-maintenance, two story apartment in excellent condition
- two allocated basement carparks with two storage cages
- floating floors in open planned living
- well designed kitchen with breakfast bar
- quality appliances, including oven, electric cooktop and dishwasher
- powder room downstairs
- bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- split system in living area and bedroom
- bathroom and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
- wall hung vanities
- balcony with peaceful outlook
- walk to parkland adjacent complex
- short drive to hospitals, universities, Westfield Belconnen and Lake Ginninderra
- living: 90.5m2
- balcony: 11m2
- body Corporate and Sinking Fund: $502.50 per quarter
- rates: $2100 per annum(approx.)
- land tax if rented: $2300 per annum(approx,)
The Apartment at 17/2 Bulletin Street LAWSON, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $400,000 on 9 March 2016.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
17/2 Bulletin Street LAWSON, ACT 2617 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being University of Canberra High School - Kaleen.
|1.27 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.27 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|1.57 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|1.67 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.76 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|1.77 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.06 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.42 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.46 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|2.52 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
17/2 Bulletin Street is located within the suburb of Lawson, which has a population of 148, a median age of 27 and an average household density of 3.2 people.