What you will love:
- The spacious floor plan with two separate living spaces
- The generous rear garden with deck and colorbond fencing
- The beautifully renovated kitchen with pyrolytic oven
- The fresh coat of paint throughout the home
Exceptionally spacious inside and out, this stand-alone townhouse has been renovated and updated ready for its new owners to simply move in and enjoy. Offering over 110m2 of internal space, there are two separate light filled living areas that flow seamlessly to the outdoors.
The kitchen is at the heart of the home and has been thoughtfully renovated with space and practicality in mind. It now comes complete with Fisher and Paykal appliances, a dishwasher, a convenient self-cleaning pyrolytic oven and excellent storage space. The two separate living spaces adjoin, and provide segregated areas conducive to everyday, family life.
Externally, you will love the space and privacy on offer. Secured with colorbond fencing, the rear garden is expansive and is the perfect space for children and pets to play. You will love hosting family and friends on the generous, covered outdoor entertaining area. Car accommodation is provided by a single brick garage with internal access and auto door. An additional designated parking space is available to the side of the home.
Low maintenance, private and ready to move in, this home will not last on the market long. If you have been searching for the perfect family home or ideal downsizer, be sure to inspect 17/18 Cromwell Cct, Isabella Plains.
My additional features include:
• Positioned in a quiet and neat complex
• Two separate light filled living areas
• Renovated kitchen with quality appliances
• Ducted gas heating and split system installed
• Fabulous built-in storage options throughout
• Generous covered entertaining deck
• Expansive rear garden with colorbond fencing
• Three-phase power with new switch board
• Single garage with internal access and auto door
• Additional allocated parking space to the side
• 5 minutes to South.Point and 15 minutes to Woden
Living size: 114m2 (approx)
Block size: 430m2 (approx.)
Body corporate: $504 p/q (approx.)
Year built: 1989 (approx.)
The Townhouse at 17/18 Cromwell Circuit ISABELLA PLAINS, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $405,000 on 5 May 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
17/18 Cromwell Circuit ISABELLA PLAINS, ACT 2905 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Isabella Plains Early Childhood School.
|0.13 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|0.57 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|0.66 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.25 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.48 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.22 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.22 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.33 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|2.48 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|2.58 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
17/18 Cromwell Circuit is located within the suburb of Isabella Plains, which has a population of 4,405, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.