Showcasing neatly presented interiors and smart updates, this low maintenance apartment comfortably accommodates easy modern living. It's a short walk to Queanbeyan Station, buses and parks, while a few minutes' drive from everything the CBD has to offer.
- Spacious living and dining zones within open plan layout
- Private enclosed balcony offers an extension for relaxing
- Renovated kitchen well appointed with functional appliances
- Accommodation includes two bedrooms, each with built-in robes
- Freshly updated bathroom adjoined by the internal laundry
- Air conditioning, smoke alarm plus track lighting installed
- Car space and storage room plus security cameras in complex
- Readymade opportunity for a downsizer or first homebuyer
- Great prospect for an investor's portfolio or Airbnb rentals
- Near Railway Park, reserves and arterial roads to Canberra
Rates: $1875 p.a.
Body Corporate: $633.00 p.q.
Strata Managers: Ian McNamee & Partners (02 6297 5789)
There is currently no sale history available for 17/102 Henderson Road.
17/102 Henderson Road QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan West Public School.
|0.81 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.24 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.18 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.19 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.24 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.38 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.62 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.70 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
17/102 Henderson Road is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.