Located in the desirable Southern Highlands this property is something to behold. Scenic rural views, partly cleared & fantastic views from all angles. This property truly showcases the native Australian bush with an abundance of wildlife including kangaroos, wombats, deer & koalas. With a great opportunity to build your dream home or to continue to use this property for multi-use. The charming studio-cottage with verandah that is complimented with outstanding views over the surrounding bushland & valleys.
Property features include:
- Gorgeous cottage with a generous open-plan studio layout with kitchenette & combined laundry bathroom.
- Slow combustion fireplace perfect for those cold Southern Highlands days
- Large 3 bay American style barn shed with concrete slab & ideal hay shed
- Water is no problem with a 40,000L water tank to supply the cottage & 3 dams on the property
- Approximately 30% cleared, partly fenced
With several walking & riding trails located throughout the property. This delightful country getaway is perfectly located only 1.45 hours to Sydney with an easy scenic drive to the highway & only 30 minutes to the town center of Moss Vale. All inspections are by appointment only. For any further questions please contact Clayton Smith on 0419 555 035 [email protected] or Damien Ogilvy on 0423 548 147 [email protected]
The land value history at 1694 Tugalong Road CANYONLEIGH, NSW 2577 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $421,000.
The House at 1694 Tugalong Road CANYONLEIGH, NSW 2577 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $615,000 on 30 January 2018.
1694 Tugalong Road is located within the suburb of Canyonleigh, which has a population of 398, a median age of 47 and an average household density of 2.6 people.