COVID 19 UPDATE
In accordance with the ACT Government regulations and the current COVID 19 lockdown, open homes are not permitted at this time. The auction will be conducted online, please contact Sharon Schnyder on 0400 485 204 for more information.
Open-plan living, warm and inviting, this delightful residence is a haven for comfortable, serene living and is the ideal package for families, couples or retirees, who may be looking at downsizing.
This turn-key house presents as new, having been lovingly maintained. All of the hard work has been done already for the discerning buyer. A class above the rest, this home has been meticulously planned for every detail and has the highest quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
A gorgeous, contemporary property, at an elevated level on the street, this sun-filled house boasts a chef's own kitchen leading to an outdoor, entertainer's delight. A key feature of the house is its wonderfully maintained deck and covered alfresco area, with large, quality, Australian-made blinds.
Step in to appreciate:
• A wide and welcoming entrance hallway with discreet, custom made, four-door storage cupboards.
• The generously segregated main bedroom located at the front of the home which is away from the additional two bedrooms. The privacy of the main is complemented by a spacious his and hers walk-through robe.
• The main ensuite has an over-sized shower recess set behind, modern, semi-frameless glass. Designer tap fittings, suspended vanity and toilet suite add to the high-finish presentation.
• Split level, open plan living and dining room space with a large, cook's delight kitchen.
• Double sets of sliding doors, to the spacious, under cover outdoor entertainment area.
• Two additional bedrooms that are oversized with custom-made built-in wardrobes, serviced by a luxurious main bathroom with a large ceramic bath and shower.
• An outdoor entertainment area which is connected to a natural gas BBQ bayonet fitting, durable, weather-proof, outdoor blinds.
• Neutral, tranquil, colour schemes throughout, quality custom-made curtains, beautiful porcelain tiling and carpeted bedrooms.
• A generous family laundry with ample cupboard and bench space, leading to a sun-filled cemented area, with a clothes line.
• An economical, three zoned, Toshiba ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system that ensures year-round comfort.
• Additional extras including National Broadband Network, TV and internet data ports throughout, external, security sensor lighting and a water tank which can be diverted for use to the garden, toilets and laundry.
• A fully fenced yard which boasts 180 degree views of the surrounding countryside, considerable room between neighbours and low maintenance landscaping, surrounded by beautiful stone retainer walls.
Ideally located close to Casey Market Town and Gungahlin Town Centre, with quick access to the Barton Highway, Gungahlin Drive and Majura Parkway. The property is close to medical centres, restaurants and a selection of quality schools including: Gold Creek Primary and High School, the Holy Spirit Primary School and Saint John Paul 11 Catholic College. The house is close to bus routes, bush-walks, play-grounds and picnic areas. It's no wonder that this street pocket of Ngunnawal is so tightly held, with great neighbours and appealing services.
If you have any enquiries contact Sharon Schnyder on 0400 485 204.
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.