This welcoming garden apartment provides a superb lifestyle of modern comfort and ease of living. Located on the ground floor it provides easy street access via the courtyard. The courtyard itself features a well-planted vegetable garden, lawn area and generous sized entertainment terrace.
With north-easterly orientation, this light-filled single-level apartment presents a spacious flowing layout over two bedrooms, open-plan living through to the covered entertainment terrace and down to the large courtyard garden below.
Located in the sought-after Solstice complex, within walking distance to nature trails on Mount Majura, Light Rail, Farmers Markets and a short drive to the Canberra CBD, this apartment offers the ultimate in City living with suburban benefits.
• Spacious two-bedroom apartment with 104m2 of internal living space
• 86m2 of external terraces and courtyards
• North-easterly facing
• Direct street access via the courtyard
• Ground floor
• NBN equipped and Foxtel ready
• Main bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in-robes and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and double vanity
• Bedroom two with its own terrace, built-in-robes and ceiling fan
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Large, open-plan living with 3 areas for living, family and meals
• Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and excellent storage
• Sliding door out to the covered entertainment terrace
• Courtyard with custom-built raised garden bed, garden shed and grassed area
• Vegetable garden currently cropping garlic, cauliflower and broccoli (ready for your summer crop or oasis of ornamentals)
• Double, side by side car accommodation in secure basement
• Two large storage cages
• European laundry
• Reverse cycle heating/cooling
• Walk to Mount Majura nature trails, Light Rail and Farmers Markets
• Short drive to the Canberra CBD
• Public transport close by
Land Rates: $375.98 p/q approx.
Body Corporate: $816.75 p/q approx.
Living Area: 104m2 approx.
Outdoor area: 86m2 approx
The Apartment at 169/395 Antill Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $540,000 on 24 September 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
169/395 Antill Street WATSON, ACT 2602 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|1.60 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|2.36 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|2.53 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|2.58 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.68 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.68 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|3.57 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|3.58 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.58 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.58 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
169/395 Antill Street is located within the suburb of Watson, which has a population of 5,862, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.