*An offer has been accepted the open home for Saturday the 17th has been cancelled*
Exclusively positioned in the landmark 'Ivy' complex by DBI Architects, this stunning designer apartment has been crafted for luxury living with panoramic district views and resort style facilities. This apartment has also been impeccably designed for adaptable living in mind. It is ideally placed walking distance to Westfield Woden.
- Generous sun filled living area plus an elegant dining space
- Two deluxe undercover balconies are perfect for entertaining
- Both graced with far-reaching views across Woden and Phillip
- Gourmet stone kitchen has premium stainless steel appliances
- Two comfortable bedrooms including main with walk-in robe
- Stylish bathroom boasts a bath and shower, European laundry
- Air conditioning, full height double glazed windows, two secure car spaces
- Access to two gyms, two pools, a yoga centre and playground
- Superb opportunity for investors or those looking to downsize
- Easy access to Woden town centre, local buses and schools
There is currently no sale history available for 169/15 Irving Street.
169/15 Irving Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.39 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.62 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.70 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.87 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|0.87 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|0.87 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.02 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.16 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.33 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
|1.57 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
169/15 Irving Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.