1 / 21
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Situated only 2 km from the wonderful village of Kangaroo Valley is this affordable country property. Being just over 6 acres & 2 acres cleared this easy care block ticks all the boxes for you to commence & enjoy your own wonderful escape in the country. The character homestead & property is neat as a pin & totally private with the added convenience of being an easy "b plan" walk to the quaint village of Kangaroo Valley.
- Lovely & Cosy homestead of brick & colorbond construction
- Full wrap around verandahs on all sides
- 3 very large bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Country kitchen with an array of cupboard space, elec. cooking, rangehood & access to the laundry
- Large & inviting open plan living, kitchen & dining area, all in a central & functional position in the home
- Fully ducted air conditioning & heating with a cosy in-built slow combustion fireplace
- Spacious laundry with handy access to the sunny rear yard
- Generous undercover outdoor alfresco deck area that looks pleasantly over the pool & onto the backyard & beyond to the lovely rural views
- Large tandem garage that could possibly be converted to extra living area or another couple of bedrooms
The Property & Location
- A total of 6.6 great acres
- A 3rd car space by way of a freestanding single carport
- Two good sized garden sheds
- Lovely views up gazing into the escarpments above
- Borrowed vista over the large and lush rural acres to the rear
- Very private with no neighbourly dwellings in sight
- A wonderful array of bush walking adventure trails meander throughout the property
- Lovely inground swimming pool with security fencing & access to 3rd toilet outside
- Perfectly beautiful flat land with room for extra shedding
- The security in the country of other residences nearby yet with the bonus of a wonderful feeling of privacy
- Easy access to the village of Kangaroo Valley - Just a 3 minute drive or a 20 minute walk with a good quality bitumen road for the entire way
- Just a short drive to Golf Club, Tallowa Dam & Kangaroo River - Great destinations for canoeing, swimming & fishing
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as "The most beautiful valley in Australia", tucked midway between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, cafes, pub, restaurants & the local school & pre-school.
This is a wonderful small acreage that can be acquired as your country home for enjoyment with the family, or as a fantastic weekender & holiday let to escape from the noisy metropolis in a perfect country atmosphere close to the village.
For more information on this fabulous property, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected]
The land value history at 165 Mount Scanzi Road KANGAROO VALLEY, NSW 2577 has the most recent growth rate of 16.28%, giving an unimproved land value of $731,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 165 Mount Scanzi Road.
165 Mount Scanzi Road is located within the suburb of Kangaroo Valley, which has a population of 879, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.3 people.