1 / 21
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Set on an expansive 847m² block less than 1km from the very well thought of Monash Primary School, this quality built and well-maintained three-bedroom ensuite home offers prospective purchasers the opportunity to move into a well maintained and freshly painted and modernised home and further improve at their leisure.
Internally, this home presents neatly, with a spacious L-shaped lounge/dining area and a generous family room adjacent the updated kitchen that now has a new gas cooktop and rangehood; a Bosch dishwasher and a pantry.
The segregated main bedroom is spacious and has a ceiling fan, walk through robes and a renovated ensuite. The family bathroom has also been renovated and is decorated in modern tones with floor to ceiling tiles, a separate bath and w/c.
Externally, there is something for everyone. The expansive paved area is the perfect space for entertaining family and friends or for the children to ride around on their bikes. The house is positioned perfectly on the block to maximise the rear garden that is secured by colorbond fencing and there is direct garden access through a rear roller door on the double attached brick garage with internal access.
• Quality built, freshly painted and well maintained three-bedroom ensuite home
• Set on an expansive 847m² block less than 1km from the local primary school
• Spacious L-shaped lounge/dining area and a generous family room adjacent the kitchen
• Well-appointed kitchen with a new gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and pantry
• Main bedroom with a ceiling fan, walk through robes and a renovated ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
• Secondary bedrooms are generous in size with built in robes to bedroom two
• Renovated family bathroom that is decorated in modern tones with floor to ceiling tiles, a separate bath and a separate w/c
• Two split system units ensure comfort in the home year round
• Car accommodation is provided by the large double garage with auto doors, internal access, and a roller door to the rear for access to the garden
• Expansive paved outdoor entertaining area or a perfect area for children to ride their bikes
• Fabulous rear garden secured by colourbond fencing, has a large rear garden shed and plenty of space for children and pets to play
• Perfectly positioned close to shops, schools and parks
The land value history at 165 Clive Steele Avenue MONASH, ACT 2904 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $400,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 165 Clive Steele Avenue.
165 Clive Steele Avenue MONASH, ACT 2904 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Monash Primary.
|0.47 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.07 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.25 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.48 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.48 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.58 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.70 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.95 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.30 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|2.41 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
165 Clive Steele Avenue is located within the suburb of Monash, which has a population of 5,431, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.