Nestled in the picturesque, leafy and desirable suburb of Bolwarra and just a short drive from Maitland, this lovingly renovated 1930's weatherboard home with colorbond roof is a truly unique home offering unrivalled views and a combination of modern elegance and old world charm. Sitting on a generous 740sqm sized block with four-bedrooms, two-bathrooms and high-end features throughout, it's the perfect blend of comfort and sophistication.
As you step inside, you'll be greeted by high ceilings and the warm glow of original hardwood floorboards that lead you through the hallway towards the open plan kitchen and dining area. The lounge room, master bedroom and guest bedroom feature Hybrid wood floorboards, creating a seamless flow of style. Large timber-framed sash windows in the lounge and front-facing bedrooms are adorned with elegant Roman blinds, allowing natural light to flood in whilst stylish Plantation shutters in the bathrooms provide both privacy and style.
In the lounge room, a feature gas fireplace with a decorative timber mantelpiece creates a cozy atmosphere in the winter months whilst four zone ducted air conditioning and stylish fans in the bedrooms and lounge room also ensure year-round comfort.
The heart of this home is the stunning open-plan gourmet kitchen and dining area. Caesarstone bench-tops and breakfast bar, ample soft-close cabinetry, an induction cooktop and a walk-in pantry make it a chef's paradise! The opulent marble splash-back, pendant lights and built-in wine rack add additional touches of luxury.
The master suite boasts rural views, a spacious walk-in wardrobe and Veri Shades at the windows whilst French doors lead out to the entertainment deck and spa. Your very own Federation-styled ensuite bathroom features a vessel basin, freestanding timber vanity, and a frameless glass walk-in shower. The family bathroom boasts a large walk in shower with luxurious rainfall shower head and a separate bath tub, whilst the striking wall mounted mirror and elegant free standing vanity complete this oasis. The well-appointed laundry provides a full length floor to ceiling linen and storage cupboard, and room for a washer, dryer and even a wine fridge.
As you entertain, French doors open from the dining area onto the expansive covered entertainment deck made with quality Merbau timber, offering far-reaching rural views that will leave your guests in awe. Whether it's a tranquil morning coffee or a starlit evening in the 6-person jacuzzi, this space is perfect for year-round outdoor enjoyment thanks to the attractive and practical outdoor electric blinds.
Outside, a recently converted garage features tasteful French doors to the backyard, wood laminate flooring, a ceiling fan and a split system air conditioning system as well it own data point - providing a superb space for a kids retreat, home office or studio.
Features you will love:
- The view!
- Expansive entertainment deck
- Wifi connected 4-zone Hitachi 'Air Touch' ducted air-conditioning
- 'Regency' gas fire place
- Near new 6 person jacuzzi
- Walk-in wardrobe to master bedroom
- Built in wardrobes to all other bedrooms
- Recently installed 'Australian Outdoor Living' electric blinds
- PVC Plantation shutters to the bathrooms
- 9m x 6m shed conversion, providing an extra family room, studio, or office space
- Three-phase power to the shed
- Hot water delivered through a 26-litre Bosch continuous flow gas hot water system
- Catchment area for superb schools, including the reputable Bolwarra Public School, ensuring an excellent education for your family
- Lorn, a short 6-minute drive away, offers an array of amenities, from delightful coffee shops like 'Icky Sticky' to essential services like a bottle shop, chemist, doctors, and hairdressers
- Enjoy the convenience of the Belmore Road Grocer, a vet clinic, post office, and award winning butchers, catering to your everyday needs
- Maitland, just 5-km away, provides access to a wider range of shopping, dining, and entertainment options, fulfilling all your requirements and 10-km to the historical town of Morpeth
- Close proximity to Newcastle, just 38-km away and Singleton 50-km away - both a 45-minute drive
Don't miss this opportunity to make this contemporary masterpiece your forever home. Enjoy the best of both worlds – classic charm and modern luxury – in a stunning rural setting. Contact us today to schedule a viewing and experience the feeling of this remarkable property for yourself.
*** Council rates - $2,459.32 per annum ***
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries. Agent declares interest.
The House at 163 Paterson Road BOLWARRA, NSW 2320 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $690,000 on 20 November 2020.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
163 Paterson Road BOLWARRA, NSW 2320 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Bolwarra Public School.
|Bolwarra Public School
|Bolwarra Rd, Bolwarra 2320
|Largs Public School
|1-5 Hunter St, Largs 2320
|Nillo Infants School
|37 Belmore Road, LORN 2320
|All Saints College
|9 Free Church Street, Maitland 2320
|Linuwel School Ltd
|133 Morpeth Road, East Maitland 2323
|All Saints College
|16 Grant Street, Maitland 2320
|St John the Baptist Primary School
|12 Victoria St, Maitland 2320
|Maitland Public School
|70 Elgin Street, MAITLAND 2320
|Maitland Grossmann High School
|Cumberland & Dixon Sts, East Maitland 2323
|Rutherford High School
|30 Avery Street, RUTHERFORD 2320
163 Paterson Road is located within the suburb of Bolwarra, which has a population of 989, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.7 people.