*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for Residential property will be allowed to commence at 11.59pm on Friday, 17th September 2021. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
Presenting an exciting opportunity to secure this lovely four bedroom home, ready for you to enjoy all there is on offer. Upon entering the property you will find it is not lacking in size, offering an open plan lounge / dining room and segregated sun soaked family room. Kitchen is positioned at the heart of the home with visibility out to the backyard and pool. Complete with four bedrooms, all of a good size and three with built-in storage. Additional recreation room has separate access and could be used as a home office, guest bedroom, studio or fifth bedroom. Complementing the indoor living is the homes' expansive outdoor area, including an enclosed conservatory, large pool great for entertaining with the family and more than enough lawn space for your children or pets to enjoy. Of course there is plenty of accommodation for parking and your hobbies too, with a large double car garage, and additional parking options. For a property that has so much on offer it is hard to imagine you could need more. Though for those who do, there is plenty of prospect to make it your own on a generous and flat block like this.
As the new owner, you will enjoy all the conveniences of the popular suburb of Macgregor from this surely sought after pocket. Close to local schools, parks and all the amenities families need, this could be the one you have been searching for. Within close proximity to local shops, parks, public transport. As well as the popular Kingsford Smith School and Kippax Centre.
• Spacious four bedroom home with a family friendly floorplan
• Formal entryway with two built-in cupboards
• Spacious open plan lounge/dining area
• Kitchen is off this space and a great size with plenty of storage
• Family room is separate and offers a peaceful setting with great natural light
• All four bedrooms are a nice size, three with built-in storage
• Additional recreation room could be used as a guest or fifth bedroom
• Split system in the dining room and gas wall heater in the lounge room
• Spacious outdoor area, with conservatory, pool and plenty of lawn
• Solar heated pool is both shallow and deep with detachable table
• Large double garage and additional parking options available
• Public transport within close proximity
• A short drive into Kippax Fair Shopping Centre
There is currently no sale history available for 161 Osburn Drive.
161 Osburn Drive MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macgregor Primary.
|0.32 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.56 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.89 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|2.04 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.13 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.80 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.95 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.95 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.95 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|3.08 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
161 Osburn Drive is located within the suburb of Macgregor, which has a population of 6,796, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 2.7 people.