*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
Offered for the first time in over 30 years and surrounded by pretty flowers, manicured hedges and greenery, sits this lovely three bedroom home in a quiet Calwell street.
With a full length verandah, such a nice spot to sit and take in the day but also an entry point to your lovely new home. Offering three spacious bedrooms with built-in storage, a large well-lit bathroom, and segregated living areas for the whole family, there's plenty here to enjoy. A huge enclosed sunroom also sits directly off the family room and overlooks the lovely manicured backyard, perfect for entertaining or another playroom for the kids!
Such a family friendly location and close to schools, shops, playing fields, and walking distance to public transport, don't miss your chance to secure this beauty!
• Lovely three-bedroom home in quiet location
• Ideal first home or downsizer for couples or young families
• Two segregated living areas plus large enclosed sunroom
• Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes, carpet and drapes
• Well maintained kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space, electric wall oven and cooktop
• Light and airy bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
• Reverse cycle split system plus gas wall furnace and ceiling fans
• Full length front verandah and covered entertaining area at rear
• Single attached brick garage, single attached carport plus off street parking
• Side access to secure backyard with Colourbond fences and gates
• Flat block with beautifully presented front and rear gardens
• Short distance to Calwell Shopping Centre, Lanyon Marketplace, South Point Tuggeranong, and easy access to main arterial roads
Outgoings and property information (approx):
Living size: 120sqm
Land tax (if rented): $2,897pa
Year built: 1990
There is currently no sale history available for 16 Wettenhall Circuit.
16 Wettenhall Circuit CALWELL, ACT 2905 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Covenant Christian School.
|0.33 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.20 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.32 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.35 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.60 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.98 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|2.09 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|2.12 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.14 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.30 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
16 Wettenhall Circuit is located within the suburb of Calwell, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.8 people.