1 / 20
Located superbly within sought-after Campbell; only moments to Walking Trails of Mt Ainslie, War Memorial, Campbell Shops, Russell Offices, Lake Burley Griffin and a very short drive to Canberra Airport, Canberra City and Parliamentary Triangle.
Sun drenched with a northerly aspect to the front, you are greeted with a circular driveway and front terrace.
Inside a spacious single-level family home offering 191m2 of living!
Offering open plan living, family room, large kitchen, outdoor entertaining, four bedrooms, ensuite, main bathroom and car accommodation for 2 cars.
A superb opportunity to secure an easy care, single level family home that is ready to move into but also provides the scope to renovate and add your own flair!
• Dual Occupancy Residence; no body corporate fees
• Superbly located in Campbell
• Circular driveway
• Front terrace
• Double brick construction
• Timber floors
• Northerly aspect to the front
• Formal lounge and dining room
• Family room with access to rear entertainment terrace
• Large kitchen with eat-in meals and access to the rear terrace
• Main bedroom with bay window, built-in-robes and ensuite with infloor heating
• Three bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Main bathroom
• Ducted gas heating
• Evaporative cooling
• Solar hot water
• Two single garages with automatic doors
• Off street parking
• Walk to Mt Ainslie, War Memorial and Lake Burley Griffin
• Campbell Shops very close by
• Canberra Airport, Russell Offices, Parliamentary Triangle and Canberra City only a short drive
• Short drive also to Majura Park facilities including IKEA and Costco
• All utilities separately metered
Land Rates: $4,025 P/A approx.
Land Tax: $1,533.01 P/Q approx. If investment property only
Unit entitlement: 40%
Land Size: 753m2 approx (Unit 1) 1689m2 (total)
Living area size: 191m2 approx
There is currently no sale history available for 16 Truscott Street.
16 Truscott Street CAMPBELL, ACT 2612 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas More's Primary.
|0.48 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|0.62 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|1.38 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.71 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|2.55 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|3.26 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|3.85 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|3.94 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.94 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|4.12 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
16 Truscott Street is located within the suburb of Campbell, which has a population of 4,997, a median age of 28 and an average household density of 2.5 people.