Positioned in the sought after suburb of Dunlop, tucked away in a quiet cul de sac is this fantastic family home. With nature at your doorstep this location offers a lifestyle that we are sure you will love.
All your family needs in a single level floorplan is on offer here. Spacious bedrooms include a master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite as well as three rooms with built-in robes serviced by main bathroom and separate toilet. Generous in their proportions, the living areas showcase north facing windows and beautiful bamboo floors. Ideal for family gatherings, the seamless integration between the open plan living area at the rear and the covered outdoor dining area is surely the highlight of this home. Screened by the gorgeous easy care back garden, including a great green lawn with room to play, as well as a selection of fruit trees to enjoy. Complete with functional laundry that has external access, double car garage with rear and external access, and garden shed for all your tools.
Settle down in Splayd Close and take in the serenity of this wonderful location. With the convenience of lovely local walks and playgrounds nearby. As well as a convenient drive into Kippax, Belconnen and Casey Market Town.
- Peaceful cul de sac location, in a family friendly neighborhood
- Elevated position of the suburb and nature at your doorstep
- Functional single level floorplan that will suit most
- Ducted gas heating and two split systems installed
- All four bedrooms are a generous size and have built-in robes
- Master suite includes walk-in robe and ensuite
- Both bathrooms have modern finishes, main with bathtub
- Laundry is a good size with built-in storage and rear access
- Bamboo flooring from the entry through to the living rooms
- Generous lounge room is separate at the front of the home
- Kitchen has breakfast bar, plenty of bench space and storage
- Open plan family / dining area is off the kitchen to the rear
- Covered outdoor dining integrates with the open plan living
- Private easy care gardens with plenty of lawn to play
- Enjoy a variety of fruit trees, apple, orange, fig and mulberry
- Garden shed for all your tools and irrigation system set up
- Automatic double garage with internal and rear access
- Constructed in 2004 by Blackett Homes
- Plenty of playgrounds and local walks nearby
- Dunlop Grassland Nature Reserve at the end of the street
- Kippax, Belconnen and Casey Market Town all close by
- Within the catchment zone for Fraser Primary School
The House at 16 Splayd Close DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $505,000 on 3 April 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
16 Splayd Close DUNLOP, ACT 2615 has 17 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Fraser Primary.
|1.24 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|1.29 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.30 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.91 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|3.24 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|3.25 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|3.59 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.74 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|3.81 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|3.98 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
16 Splayd Close is located within the suburb of Dunlop, which has a population of 7,197, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 3 people.