1 / 22
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Upon arriving at Ashgrove' it's easy to see that this is certainly one of Murrumbateman's most private hidden gems in the heart of the original part of town
- Ashgrove' sits comfortably on a rare & highly attractive 7.7ac* just a short 5 min* walk to the village centre, 16 mins* to Yass & an easy 40 min* to the Nation's Capital
- This modern country style family home sits nestled amongst an established tree landscape & features 4 well-appointed bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, modern kitchen and living/dining areas
- The master bedroom is located on the Northern Wing of the home and is segregated from the remaining three bedrooms creating additional privacy and is complemented by a large walk-in robe and ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity
- The remaining three bedrooms are located on the southern side of the home and are serviced by built-in robes and a large bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and vanity.
Large laundry with external access
- One of the bedrooms has been converted into a study which has been ideal for working from home but could easily be utilised as a fourth bedroom
- The heart of this home is a modern kitchen with induction cooktop, glass canopy rangehood, dishwasher, oven/grill and plenty of under bench storage, the kitchen is also complemented by granite benchtops. The bay window allows full view of the garden - makes washing up a dream!
- The home boasts massive formal living and dining rooms which feature incredible rural views in every direction through the large glass windows located in every room of the home
- Ashgrove' is a magnificent home which has been configured to ensure each of the 399m2* of absolute living space is used to its fullest potential
- A self-contained unit/studio, complete with RC/AC & ensuite, is located separate from the home and has previously been utilised as a farm stay fetching $120 per night
- The home is kept comfortable year-round by evaporative cooling, ducted gas heating & a slow combustion wood fireplace
- Well planned water storage has ensured this property never suffered through the drought - with 128,000 litres* of stored water and a domestic bore to top up the tanks
- Outside of the home is your very own rural oasis featuring established easy-care gardens, extensive equine infrastructure, and excellent shedding
- The equine infrastructure includes 5 distinct horse paddocks, all with shelters, electric fencing & automatic water troughs, non-bruise steel post & rail fencing, 3 rubber lined stables, 2 large all-weather holding yards, hitching rail/wash bay, Only minutes away from Murrumbateman's extensive cross country grounds, arenas, and horse riding trails
- The lawn & garden irrigation system ensures the gardens stay watered. The ornamental grapevines, Claret Ash & Manchurian pear trees give an outstanding Autumn colour display. Stunning roses, veggie patches, multiple shade trees, and easy-care gardens are a delight around this property
- Impressive shed infrastructure includes a large 20mx15m* 3 bay high roofed shed with power/lights. The other 5 bay shed has car space with auto roller doors, stables, workshop area and houses the studio unit with ensuite - offering multiple uses
- Ashgrove' also features a secure chook pen, dog run, and children's playground
Ashgrove' is a rare rural getaway in the heart of Murrumbateman and is an idyllic opportunity for those looking for a tree change. When it comes to living a rural life so many dream of without the compromise, Ashgrove' ticks all the boxes with extensive equine infrastructure, multiple income opportunities, and modern homestead.
The owners of Ashgrove' have loved their time in Murrumbateman however have given us clear instructions to sell their rural lifestyle property so they can enjoy their next adventure!
The good news is that we can still show you through this property. We are practising social distancing and will not be shaking hands. We also ask that when looking through you put your hands in your pockets and if you would like to open anything please ask a Ray White staff member to do this for you. We look forward to being able to have a good yarn as you look through.
0429 838 345
Ray White Rural Canberra | Yass
93 Comur Street, Yass, NSW
(02) 6226 4400
The land value history at 16 South St MURRUMBATEMAN, NSW 2582 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $None.
The House at 16 South St MURRUMBATEMAN, NSW 2582 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $870,000 on 20 September 2011.
16 South St is located within the suburb of Murrumbateman, which has a population of 3,219, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 3.1 people.