1 / 27
Saturday 18/6 12:30pm - 1pm come and meet the designer of this incredible home!
Dana Tosolini from Concept Interior Design will be attending our open home to discuss the design and any other related enquiries that you may have.
In a peaceful location opposite a park and only metres to Mulligans Flat Nature Reserve, this brand new build is ready for your family to enjoy!
The home presents a striking contemporary façade with easy care landscaping.
Full of light, the entry and formal lounge feature a soaring void, with full height windows framing views over the park and a magnificent old eucalypt. An electric log fireplace is a stylish focal point.
From the entry a few steps lead down to the sun drenched casual living area, with double glazed walls of glass to the north and east aspects, inviting winter sunlight to pour in. High, 2.7 m ceilings and cool white décor add to the sense of space and light throughout. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning ensures comfort, although might not be required on sunny winter days.
Overlooking the dining and family areas the stunning chef's kitchen showcases a huge area of white stone benchtop, including an island with waterfall edges and breakfast bar, a Smeg oven and glass cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and a walk-in pantry.
Attractive 40mm engineered Oak wood flooring features throughout the home.
The dining has a wide door to an open paved area, and the family room to a north facing covered entertaining area with a high raked ceiling, overlooking the garden.
The entry leads up to an open study or parents retreat, overlooking the park. The light and airy master suite features a spacious bedroom, walk-through robes and ensuite with dual basins. It enjoys easterly views over treetops and nature reserve, with celestial windows to the north aspect.
The family room gives access to three other bedrooms, all offering built-in robes, the second bedroom featuring sliding doors onto the garden and an ensuite. The main bathroom features a free standing bath, shower and a separate w/c with additional vanity.
There is internal access to the double garage, fitted with an auto panel lift door and shelving.
It is an exciting prospect for a family to move into a brand new home, but this one is also about the location, being only a short stroll to an entrance gate into Mulligans Flat reserve! The park opposite is a great place for the children, with a rope swing suspended from the ancient tree.
A childcare centre is just a short walk and the new Throsby primary school will be opened in the near future.
Your new lifestyle awaits, in this freshly completed home!
- Brand new designer build just completed, with striking contemporary façade and neat landscaping
- Prime, peaceful location, opposite a park and only metres from Mulligans Flat nature reserve
- Light filled lounge on entry level enjoys views over park, and features an electric log fireplace
- Chef's kitchen showcases huge area of 40mm stone benchtop including an island with waterfall edges
- Smeg oven and glass cooktop, Bosch stainless steel dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 4 zones
- Double glazing
- High 2.7 metre ceilings with LED downlighting throughout
- Sunlight pours into north facing casual living area over the cooler months
- Engineered Oak wood timber, easy care flooring features throughout
- Casual living has wide door from dining to paved area, and family onto covered entertaining
- Covered entertaining area enjoys sunny north aspect and features high raked ceiling
- Rinnai instantaneous hot water
- Generous storage throughout and two hallway cupboards
- Light and air master suite on upper level has a study, walk-thru robes and ensuite with dual basins
- Elevated outlook from master bedroom over treetops to reserve and from study/retreat to park
- Three other bedrooms on lower level all feature built-in robes, with an ensuite to second bedroom
- Stylish ceiling fans to all bedrooms and family room
- Main bathroom offers a free standing tub, a shower and a separate w/c with additional vanity
- Laundry has generous storage
- Internal access to double garage with double panel lift door and shelving
- Metres to an entrance gate to Mulligans Flat nature reserve at the end of the street
- Living: 212m2
- Garage: 39m2
- Block: 441m2
- Construction: 2022
There is currently no sale history available for 16 Shingleback Street.
16 Shingleback Street THROSBY, ACT 2914 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.63 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.54 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.90 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.52 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.60 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.93 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.09 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.09 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.18 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
16 Shingleback Street is located within the suburb of Throsby, which has a population of 0, a median age of 0 and an average household density of 0 people.