Situated just a short walk from the action of the Gungahlin Town Centre, this freestanding family home offers the perfect combination of generous living areas & an ultra-convenient location. There is plenty of space for both daily living & entertaining with the functional single level layout providing flexibility & suited to a wide range of buyers, from an executive couple to the growing family. Ideally situated just footsteps away from the plethora of retail options the town centre offers including supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, library, sporting facilities & soon to be cinema complex.
The interior of the home offers generous proportions, including separate family and lounge areas for optimal functionality & comfort. The kitchen is well proportioned & well equipped including an induction cooktop, electric oven, walk-in pantry & plenty of additional storage & bench space. It also offers a breakfast bar for casual meals on the go.
All 3 bedrooms within the home are of generous proportion. The main bedroom includes 2 walk-in robes & an ensuite to provide that touch of luxury. The other 2 bedrooms offer built-in robes & have been cleverly situated to enjoy their own privacy. The separate home office provides you with a versatile room which could also become a 4th bedroom as required, however, is an ideal home office or study. This room may be perfect for those running a business from home with its own powder room conveniently located adjacent to the use of guests or clients.
The enclosed 'sunroom' which connects beautifully from the family room provides the perfect space to embrace the indoor/outdoor living experience all year round. With an Easterly aspect, this room is perfectly oriented to capture the morning sun & enjoy a cup of coffee in the winter months, however, it is just as comfortable in summer with the doors opened up to enjoy the summer breeze & shade in the afternoon. For those who enjoy cooking outdoors, you will be impressed with the outdoor kitchen setup & to top it all off, there is even a gas fireplace which is sure to be a hit on those winter nights with a glass of red wine in hand.
The backyard offers an easy-care garden however without compromising on your own privacy. You can enjoy the fresh produce that the established fruit trees & vegetable gardens will offer you throughout the year.
Overall, this low maintenance home is an attractive proposition for buyers looking for a convenient lifestyle whilst still enjoying generous living spaces and their own block of land. With the rapid growth of the Gungahlin region, these opportunities are becoming rare in locations so close to the town centre, so be sure to enquire & come along to the next open inspection.
Summary of features:
- Separate title 3 bedroom + study home
- Ultra-convenient location just moments from the Gungahlin Town Centre
- Single level design (no steps)
- 2.7 metre high ceilings throughout the home
- Large family & meals areas
- Separate lounge & dining room
- Well equipped kitchen with induction cooktop, walk-in pantry & plenty of storage & bench space
- Bosch dishwasher
- 3 bedrooms, main bedroom boasting double walk-in robes & ensuite
- Separate study/home office (which could also serve as a 4th bedroom)
- Enclosed sunroom with outdoor kitchen (gas cooking) & gas fireplace
- 2 bathrooms + additional powder room adjacent to study/office
- Bathroom includes a spa bath
- Solid timber flooring to bedrooms
- In-slab heating to kitchen & family areas
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double automatic garage with additional storage area
- Spacious, private & low maintenance yard areas
- Bus stop short stroll away
- Data cabling to all rooms
- Video intercom to the front door
- 3kw Solar system, with current 47 cents per kw/h tariff
- Easy maintenance yard area with fruit trees & vegetable garden
- Vacant possession - ready to occupy
- Land size: 480m2
- Living area: 191m2
- Garage area: 43m2
The land value history at 16 Sarre Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has the most recent growth rate of 3.40%, giving an unimproved land value of $382,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 16 Sarre Street.
16 Sarre Street GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|0.86 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.64 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|1.90 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.93 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.34 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.35 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.43 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.43 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.44 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.02 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
16 Sarre Street is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.