In a quiet loop street a charming 4 bedroom family home in excellent condition throughout set amongst established mature gardens. Featuring large lounge with sunny aspect and large family room with doors opening to a superb timber entertaining deck with pool access. Modern contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances and adjoining lounge/meals area. Master bedroom with BIR and three additional bedrooms with renovated bathroom. Large sunny & private rear garden and single lock up garage.
- 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom and single lock up garage
- New carpets throughout the home
- Previously updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and extensive storage
- 4 generous bedrooms, 3 with BIR
- Gas Heating/ Braemer evaporative cooling system
- Single renovated bathroom
- Large timber entertaining deck
- Large swimming pool
- Great sunny aspect to living areas
- Established low maintenance gardens with irrigation system
- Close to Schools, local shops & parks
- Solar system with great rebates
- 143m2 internal l 695m2 land l Rates $2600apx l EER 1.5
The land value history at 16 Rossarden Street FISHER, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 7.51%, giving an unimproved land value of $373,000.
The House at 16 Rossarden Street FISHER, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $602,500 on 20 July 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
16 Rossarden Street FISHER, ACT 2611 has 35 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mount Stromlo High School.
|0.36 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|0.65 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|0.86 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|0.96 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.03 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.37 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.65 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.75 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|2.78 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.89 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
16 Rossarden Street is located within the suburb of Fisher, which has a population of 3,004, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.