Mogo has so much to offer, the popular Mogo Zoo, vibrant township, close proximity to the new mountain bike precinct and not to mention only minutes to beaches, Eurobodalla Botanic Gardens, Moruya airport, Moruya and Batemans Bay CBD's.
• Well equipped kitchen includes an abundance of cupboard space and breakfast bar.
• Air conditioning in the living room.
• 3 Generous sized bedrooms soaked in natural light with large built-in robes.
• Master bedroom includes ensuite and air conditioning.
• Main bathroom includes tub.
• Fenced back yard.
• Double garage converted into rumpus room or studio space with bathroom.
• Spacious backyard includes side access and hidden storage area.
• Clean slate for landscaping in the large back yard.
• Plenty of off street parking out the front.
• Watch the kids on the football field or playground from your front yard.
This property won't be on the market long. Call Dawn today 0424 847 522
The House at 16 Park Street MOGO, NSW 2536 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $145,000 on 6 March 2004.
16 Park Street is located within the suburb of Mogo, which has a population of 322, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.3 people.