The hard work has been done here, perfect for Mum and Dad upstairs and fully self-contained two bedroom unit downstairs for the Grandparents or extended family complete with separate entry and private courtyard.
Plenty of room for a boat/caravan/extra cars with a large 7x 4.5m carport allowing side access, 6x4.5m lock up garage with power and insulation newly installed electric gate for that extra level of security and piece of mind. Under 1klm to Surf Beach and local shops including IGA, Bottle shop, Chemist, Doctor, Pizza, cafe, Chinese takeaway.
- 2 good size bedrooms master with BIR and shared main bathroom
- Spacious front and rear decks perfect for entertaining
- Open plan living room
- Kitchen with large walk in pantry
- Laundry with separate toilet
- Flat 594m2 block
- Fully self-contained flat (furniture included in the sale)
- 2 generous size bedroom
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- 2nd laundry
- Private courtyard
- Currently tenanted (downstairs flat only) on a month to month lease with @ $350/wk agreed increase to $380/wk from 2nd July, 2022
Approximately 11mins to Batemans Bay shopping and cafe precinct, marina and foreshores. 2hrs to Canberra and around 3.5hrs to Sydney makes this an excellent investment in your future, move straight in and start living the Coastal lifestyle.
Council rates: $2,644/yr
The House at 16 Pacific Road SURF BEACH, NSW 2536 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $500,000 on 16 September 2020.
16 Pacific Road SURF BEACH, NSW 2536 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Sunshine Bay Public School.
16 Pacific Road is located within the suburb of Surf Beach, which has a population of 1,874, a median age of 53 and an average household density of 2.2 people.