1 / 36
Set on a generous 769m2 block, this fully renovated home with modern extension has been built to high standards to meet the requirements of those looking for a quality newly built five bedroom family home. (Builders own home).
The floorplan has been well thought out, providing segregated Master bedroom adjacent to bedroom five which could be used as either a nursery, parents retreat or study.
There are two separate living areas, being the formal lounge room and the open plan family room which seamlessly flows to the outdoor deck/Alfresco. Entertaining will be a delight with kitchenette setting outside and inside the "chef's delight" luxury kitchen complete with butlers pantry.
Bedroom two being oversized and with built in custom cabinetry, could alternatively be utilised as a rumpus or sitting room
The modern bathroom services the kid's bedrooms and living areas, whilst the master ensuite looks after mum n dad with double vanity and top quality fit out.
The home is comfortable all year round with ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, and a cosy electric flame fireplace in the lounge room.
Whilst relaxing under the covered outdoor entertaining deck, you'll enjoy gazing across Aranda's bushland setting and at the same time watching the kids play below in the secure, private back yard.
Dad will be very pleased, having both a double garage under main roofline with auto doors plus rear yard access roller door, aswell as a second double garage out the back with plenty of workshop space and storage including mezzanine area.
Positioned in a quiet, family-friendly loop street amongst a close-knit community, this home is within walking distance to Aranda primary school, playgrounds, bushland walking tracks, restaurants and bus stop connecting you to Belconnen and the CBD. Also close by is Canberra High school and Jamison Plaza, with the Belconnen town centre just a further few minutes drive away. A short drive or cycle to the ANU and Canberra Stadium.
This is a rare opportunity to secure a forever home in a much sought-after location!
Call Mark Johnstone today or come along to our next open exhibition.
** PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON-LINE ON THURSDAY, 2 DECEMBER 2021 AT 3.45PM**
- 769m2 block in quiet loop street
- Living space 190.5m2 + Garage 40.5m2
- Original Aranda home fully renovated and extended to a high standard
- Split level design
- 2.7m ceilings at front extension
- Modern kitchen including 40mm stone benchtop, gas stove and electric oven plus butlers pantry
- Open plan family room opens to alfresco deck
- Separate lounge room with cosy combustion fireplace
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with double vanity
- Built in robes to bedrooms two, three, four and five
- Oversized bedroom 2 could be utilised as rumpus room
- Full size laundry with external access
- Ducted gas heating & Evaporative cooling
- Electric flame fireplace in lounge room
- Instant gas hot water
- 7mm floating timber floors
- LED lighting
- Large undercover deck/Alfresco with kitchenette
- Security alarm system & cameras
- Samsung electronic security door access
- Ample external lights
- Under house storage
- Double garage with internal access & rear roller door
- 2nd Double garage (7.5mtrX6mtr) at rear of property with mezzanine storage
- Side gate access for trailer etc.
- Great location within easy access to local schools, shops,and public transport
- Rates $3,941pa (approx)
The House at 16 Noala Street ARANDA, ACT 2614 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $825,000 on 4 May 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
16 Noala Street ARANDA, ACT 2614 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Aranda Primary.
|0.74 km||Aranda Primary||Banambila Crescent, Aranda|
|1.03 km||St Vincent's Primary||Bindel Street, Aranda|
|1.46 km||Canberra High||Bindubi Street, Macquarie|
|2.00 km||Radford College||College Street, Bruce|
|2.51 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|2.64 km||Macquarie Primary||Bennelong Crescent, Macquarie|
|2.69 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|3.23 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|3.28 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|3.60 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
16 Noala Street is located within the suburb of Aranda, which has a population of 2,393, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.7 people.