New Door is proud to present 16 Nethercote Street Taylor to the market. This contemporary home with modern façade and high-end inclusions is surely to impress everyone. The Living area opens to impressive entertaining area with outdoor Kitchen with free standing 900 mm cooktop & 900 mm oven, sink, barbeque with gas outlet and cabinets. The Built-in entertainment unit in living area is perfect with electric feature firewall and a beautiful crystal chandelier.
The property includes Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 3 zones, double glazing to all windows and doors throughout, recessed stone feature wall with feature lights in Hallway. There is absolutely stunning marble finish floor tiles through entry, lounge, hallway, open plan living, kitchen, Butler's Pantry, and laundry. The two tone paint and laminate finish handle less, soft close Kitchen cabinets from floor to ceiling (2.7m height) with ample storage and drawers
The luxuriously sized master bedroom with feature wall has walk-in robe, ensuite with shower and double vanity. It features a huge window for more natural light. The other three spacious secondary bedrooms, all with custom built-in robes are highly impressive. There is AC5 laminate flooring with double underlay in all Bedrooms and a large main bathroom has a spa bathtub, shower fittings, vanity and a separate w/c to avoid any morning rush for the whole family. Two rooms have ceiling fan for convenience. It is quite favourable with internal access to double garage with auto, panel lift door and ample built-in storage space. This property is for easy care with beautiful & attractive landscaping.
• Spacious and Luxurious four Bedrooms
• Walk in robe in master bedroom
• Fan and Laminate flooring in master bedroom
• Two-way bathroom in bed 2 & 3
• Built in robes in 3 bedrooms
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 3 zones
• 2.7m High ceiling throughout
• Floor to Ceiling 2.7meter tiling in all bathrooms
• Bulkhead with feature Led strip lights
• Wired speaker system in Lounge area
• NBN fibre to premises
• Huge chef's kitchen showcases vast lengths of 50mm stone bench-top
• Zip filter water tap
• Island bench with waterfall
• Costumed Crystal chandelier
• Bosch Black glass cooktop Series 6
• Bosch oven
• Ducted range-hood.
• Large Butler's pantry with vast length of 50mm stone bench-top
• Bosch Dishwasher
• 2340 high internal doors to compliment
• 7.2 kw high end solar system
• SMA inverter and Trina panels
• Swan 6 Camera security system
• Downlights in Eaves throughout the house
• Block area : 432 m2 (approx.)
• Total GFA : 256 m2 (approx.)
• Living : 190 m2 (approx.)
• Garage : 44 m2 (approx.)
• Alfresco : 17 m2 (approx.)
• Porch : 5 m2 (approx.)
The land value history at 16 Nethercote Street TAYLOR, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 2.32%, giving an unimproved land value of $345,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 16 Nethercote Street.
16 Nethercote Street TAYLOR, ACT 2913 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|2.03 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.60 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.91 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.98 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.10 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|3.68 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|4.44 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.54 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|