Be captivated by this expansive and versatile family residence that exudes a story book charm. With a richness of character not readily found the home is distinguished by wonderful design elements with extensive use of feature timber beams, Jarrah hardwood flooring and Hoop Pine. The 275sqm of living consist of a large country kitchen is the heart of the downstairs level and separates the spacious formal lounge, complete with a story-book brick fireplace, from the dining, family and study areas. Upstairs you will find three big bedrooms, each opening off from a generous landing which entices as a reading room or play area for the kids. The main bedroom is particularly large with 'his' and 'hers' walk-in robes and a stylish two-way ensuite complete with a luxurious freestanding bath. A heavy emphasis has been placed on lifestyle and entertaining with indoor living spaces opening out to several deck areas, all of which overlook very established and shady gardens.
- Versatile floor plan with three living areas, four bedrooms
- Stylish kitchen and bathroom areas
- Reverse cycle air conditioners
- Attic space ideal for that extra storage
- Large, private half-acre block with extensive plantings
- Solar array, 3.5kw solar system and solar hot water
- Two bay brick carport plus separate lofted workshop
- Chook run to the rear of the block
- Two 10,000 gallon water tanks
- An amazing array of fruit trees line the entrance way
- Rear lane access to 2023sqm block
The House at 16 Lind Street GUNDAROO, NSW 2620 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $760,000 on 6 May 2016.
16 Lind Street is located within the suburb of Gundaroo, which has a population of 1,146, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.8 people.