Set on a generous block is this lovely three bedroom home. Presenting you with the opportunity to move in and enjoy the property for what it is and all it has to offer, or add your own touch and even extend. Ideal for young couples or families looking for the perfect place to start with a prospect for the future.
Flooded with an abundance of northern natural light is the open plan kitchen / dining / living area. This space is all finished for you, complete with quality verde bamboo floating floors, fresh curtains, double glazing, modern kitchen renovated with chic eco friendly materials and much more.
A seamless flow from inside to out will be enjoyed as you open the double glazed doors onto the bamboo wrap around deck. Offering the perfect space to entertain in. As you head into the backyard there is a second decked area covered with a pergola to be enjoyed on the days we don't have perfect weather. Complete with a low maintenance backyard, lots of natives and plenty of room to kick the ball around or set up a swing set. This garden is great for families with children or pets.
All set in a quiet pocket of the popular suburb of Duffy. Local Duffy Shops and Duffy Primary School within walking distance and a short drive down to Cooleman Court, through to Woden Town Centre and back into Belconnen and the city. Outdoor adventures are not too far from home with Stromlo Forest Park offering cycling circuit, running track, equestrian and mountain bike trails. We are sure you and the family will enjoy all the conveniences of the area for many years to come.
- Welcomed by a stylish letterbox and feature front door
- Front yard includes privacy screen for the front rooms
- Offering a functional single level floorplan with sunny living area
- All three bedrooms are a nice size and have built-in robes
- Main bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- Modern kitchen renovated with chic eco friendly and low allergen materials including induction cooktop
- Integrated home office, perfect for those who work from home
- European style laundry integrated into the kitchen with access to the rear
- Living / dining area is flooded with an abundance of northern natural light
- Verde bamboo floating floorboards to the kitchen / living / dining area
- Double-glazed windows and doors throughout this end of the house
- Ducted gas heating throughout to be enjoyed in the cold Canberra months
- Gas hot water system installed
- Insulation under floor and installed in the walls throughout
- Wrap around bamboo deck flows seamlessly off the open plan living
- Second deck area covered with pergola
- Fully fenced back yard with open grassed area to the rear
- Garden shed and small carport offer great outdoor storage options
- Interested investors, the property was recently tenanted at $570 per week
The land value history at 16 Kallara Close DUFFY, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 6.53%, giving an unimproved land value of $398,000.
The House at 16 Kallara Close DUFFY, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $465,000 on 24 July 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
16 Kallara Close DUFFY, ACT 2611 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Duffy Primary.
|0.88 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.29 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.48 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.50 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.80 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|1.90 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.09 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|2.14 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.27 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.36 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
16 Kallara Close is located within the suburb of Duffy, which has a population of 3,162, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.7 people.