Offering a premium lifestyle, this residence reveals high-end inclusions over four well-appointed levels designed to soak in year-round sunshine from its prized north-facing rear aspect and elevated position. Catering for year round entertaining, the sunlit living areas connect the home seamlessly to an array of outdoor entertaining spaces perfect for the growing family. Featuring tiled flooring, stone bench-tops, downlighting and ducted a/c, it is evident not a cent has been spared to produce this family home.
Some other features you will love:
- Striking contemporary interiors flooded with natural light
- Cleverly designed for effortless living and entertaining flowing seamlessly into the backyard
- Fabulous sun-bathed backyard with manicured gardens with alfresco
- Open-plan living, and dining areas featuring tiled flooring and high ceilings
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage
- Well-scaled bedrooms appointed with custom storage with air-conditioning
- Walk-in robe to Master and builtins in other bedrooms.
- Master ensuite luxuriously updated to the highest standard
- Deluxe tiled main bathroom with quality inclusions with accompanying washroom on the ground floor
- Unbeatable cul-de-sac location ensuring privacy and tranquillity
- Within walking distance to transport (Parramatta, City & Norwest/Bella Vista, local shops, cafes and parks
This home is newly updated, sits in one of the most premium locations and is ready for you to move right in and call it yours.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.
The House at 16 Gimmer Road BOX HILL, NSW 2765 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $840,000 on 15 January 2021.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
16 Gimmer Road BOX HILL, NSW 2765 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Vineyard Public School.
|Vineyard Public School
|4 Bandon Rd, Vineyard 2765
|St John's Primary School
|5 Mcculloch Street, Riverstone 2765
|Norwest Christian College
|Cnr Regent & Mcculloch Streets, Riverstone 2765
|Riverstone High School
|71 McCulloch Street, RIVERSTONE 2765
|Riverstone Public School
|Elizabeth St, Riverstone 2765
|Garfield Rd E & Piccadilly St, Riverstone 2765
|Oakville Public School
|46 Ogden Rd, Oakville 2765
|Australian Christian College: Marsden Park
|69 Farm Road, Riverstone 2765
|Schofields Public School
|St Albans Rd, Schofields 2762
|118 Wolseley Road, Oakville 2765
16 Gimmer Road is located within the suburb of Box Hill, which has a population of 902, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 3.1 people.