This property will be going to auction on Saturday, 10th September as apart of our Spring Selection Event. All auctions will be held in the Ray White Canberra Auction Room - 2/14 Wales Street, Belconnen. Please note exact auction times will be released closer to the event.
Set on a corner block in the popular suburb of Ngunnawal, is this lovely three bedroom home. Renovated and improved with modern features, bringing a neutral fresh feel to the property. Ideal for couples, retirees or families looking for the perfect place to call home sweet home.
A functional and comfortable single level layout offers sunny living spaces and cosy bedrooms. You will find the primary bedroom at the front of the home and the remaining bedrooms are positioned at the rear of the house. All serviced by the two way main bathroom, with a bathtub and separate toilet. The hub of the home is the living area, offering a subtle segregation between the kitchen, dining and lounge room. Access to the back garden is off the dining room. Private backyard offers luscious freshly laid lawns and an elevated paved entertaining area. Of course there is plenty of accommodation for parking, with a generous double carport and additional off street parking options.
As the new owner, you will enjoy all the conveniences of the popular suburb of Ngunnawal. Within close proximity to shops, local playgrounds, sports oval and public transport. As well as the Ngunnawal Primary School, Ngunnawal Shops and Gungahlin Town Centre itself.
• Offering a comfortable single level floorplan
• Spacious living spaces including lounge and dining room
• Updated kitchen with good of storage
• Primary bedroom with access through to bathroom
• Both remaining bedrooms include built-in robes
• Main bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
• Laundry room with storage and access to the rear
• Beautiful freshly laid floors throughout the living areas
• Freshly painted throughout
• Wall mounted gas heater and split system air conditioning unit
• Lovely secure back yard with lawn space and paved sitting area
• Large double carport, could also be a covered entertaining space
• Additional off street parking available
• Enjoy the convenience of being positioned in lovely Ngunnawal
• Local parks, shops and schools not far from home
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
There is currently no sale history available for 16 Gamban Square.
16 Gamban Square NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|0.55 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.01 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.19 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.51 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.07 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.13 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.36 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.80 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.80 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.08 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
16 Gamban Square is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.