Flemings Cowra is pleased to present 16 Flint Street, Cowra to the market for sale. A well appointed home in the highly desired north Cowra setting.
- 1,278sqm* parcel of land
- Three bedrooms with the master bedroom boasting an ensuite and walk in wardrobe, whilst the other two bedrooms offer built in wardrobes
- Spacious second living/family room with direct access to the backyard.
- Modern kitchen with adjoining dining area
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in the living and the master bedroom
- Office/ study area accessible via the garage
- Laundry with third toilet
- Double garage with an automatic roller door and internal access
- Secure fenced front and back yard - perfect for children and pets
- Workshop shed situated in the rear yard
A well constructed brick veneer home with plenty of space for the entire family!
Call Flemings Cowra today for further information or to arrange your private inspection.
* = Approximate
All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 16 Flint Street.
16 Flint Street COWRA, NSW 2794 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Cowra High School.
|Cowra High School
|Dowell St, Cowra 2794
|Mulyan Public School
|Lachlan St, Cowra 2794
|Holman Place School
|8 Holman Place, Cowra 2794
|St Raphael's Catholic School
|11-15 Liverpool Street, Cowra 2794
|Cowra Public School
|Vaux St, Cowra 2794
|12 River Park Road, Cowra 2794
16 Flint Street is located within the suburb of Cowra, which has a population of 10,063, a median age of 46 and an average household density of 2.3 people.