1 / 26
An impressive contemporary design has been achieved in this excellent family residence which was built by Renaissance Homes eight years ago.
Created to embrace expansive living and easy-care in/outdoor entertaining, it offers flowing interiors over a single level with a generous open plan kitchen dining and living area, separate lounge room, large rumpus room plus top quality finishes throughout.
Well presented, it offers a relaxed lifestyle in a perfect location, nearly adjacent to a park and within walking distance to Dickson, Downer and Watson shops, plus also in the catchment area for Lyneham high school. Inspections highly recommended.
- 291sqm building, 228sqm internal living, 797sqm block
- Four bedrooms with built-in robes
- Master with walk-in robe plus ensuite
- Large open plan kitchen dining and living area opens to alfresco
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and microwave
- Separate lounge room plus large rumpus room
- Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, LED lighting
- Large laundry with rear access and excellent storage
- Timber shutters and bamboo floors
- Covered alfresco area, landscaped gardens, water tank
- Double garage with internal access
- So close to shops, schools and transport
The House at 16 Edkins Street DOWNER, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $960,000 on 1 April 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
16 Edkins Street DOWNER, ACT 2602 has 29 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|0.91 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|1.01 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|1.10 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.10 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.12 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|1.37 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|1.50 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.51 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.51 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|1.82 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
16 Edkins Street is located within the suburb of Downer, which has a population of 3,662, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.5 people.