SOLD AT AUCTION - 23/05/2021
What a fabulous opportunity to enter the market with an expansive block of almost 1000m2. The possibilities are endless with plenty of room for a second dwelling (SCA). Set on a quiet street the house is located close to junior and senior schools.
This is the first time in 35 years the property is on the market. It is located within walking distance to Lake Tuggeranong and Mount Taylor. The wrap around garden is exceptionally spacious and offers plenty of room for children and pets to play. With unlimited potential to improve or extend over the coming years. This home can grow with you and your family.
The kitchen is functional in design and includes a dishwasher, breakfast bar, pantry, dual sinks and plenty of bench and cupboard space. The adjoining lounge room features floor to ceiling windows to ensure lovely light filled living. Comfort is provided throughout the seasons with the addition of an air conditioning split system unit.
If you are searching for an entry-level property in a wonderful location, be sure to inspect 16 Cutbush Street, Kambah.
- Single level three bedroom home in a quiet loop street
- Set on an expansive 999m² block providing endless opportunities to extend or place a second dwelling to the rear (SCA)
- Ample off street parking
- Well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher and electric cooktop
- Generous living areas with separate lounge
- Living room for family/meals area is adjacent to the kitchen
- Three bedrooms with built in robes
- Family bathroom services has a shower over the bath
- Comfort over the cold Canberra winter's is ensured with the inclusion of air conditioning across living areas and two transfer ducts
- Fabulous rear garden with space for children and pets to play
- Only a short walk to the Wanniassa shops and transit ACTION bus to Woden, Tuggeranong and Civic
- Commuter perfect – just a couple of minutes to Drakeford Drive and Athllon Drive
The land value history at 16 Cutbush Street KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $330,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 16 Cutbush Street.
16 Cutbush Street KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Anthony's Primary.
|0.36 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|0.73 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.16 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.42 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.50 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.80 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.97 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.03 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.09 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.53 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
16 Cutbush Street is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.