With widespread views from the rear of the property across Belconnen, this well positioned 3 bedroom home is not to be missed.
Sited on a 960m2 approx elevated block, there is lots of potential to renovate and extend in the future.
Currently offering formal and informal living, kitchen and meals area, separate laundry, three bedrooms with built-in-robes and main bathroom.
Under the house is a sizeable tandem garage with automatic door, storage room and cellar area.
A private and well-fenced garden with covered entertainment and BBQ patio complete the offering.
• Elevated position
• Lots of potential for further improvements and extensions
• 960m2 block
• Views across Belconnen
• Northerly aspect to the side
• Formal lounge room
• Formal dining room
• Kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and beautiful views across Belconnen
• Meals area
• Separate laundry with back garden access
• Three bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Ducted gas heating
• Recently carpeted throughout
• Main bathroom separate toilet
• Tandem garage with automatic door. Additional storage room and cellar off garage
• More under house storage
• Covered entertainment and BBQ patio
• Large private and well-fenced garden
• Walking distance to Goodwin Hill Playground
• Short drive to Macgregor Primary School and shops and Kippax Fair
• Short drive into Belconnen and into Canberra City
Land Rates: $2,664 approx
Land Size: 960m2 approx
UCV: $361,000 approx
There is currently no sale history available for 16 Cumpston Place.
16 Cumpston Place MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas Aquinas Primary.
|0.82 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.07 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.41 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.64 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.75 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.75 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.88 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|2.12 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.32 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.76 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
16 Cumpston Place is located within the suburb of Macgregor, which has a population of 6,796, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 2.7 people.