SOLD VIA ONLINE AUCTION
In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting in-person open homes or auctions.
We will be conducting auctions through our online platform AuctionNow.com.au. to register for the Auction please click on the link below:
Immaculately presented and delightfully private, this spacious separate title three bedroom plus study townhouse offers a readymade base for low maintenance living. Set in a quiet street across from a park and playground, it's moments to Gungahlin College, Gungahlin marketplace and Leisure Centre.
- Seperatly titled three bedroom residence with flexible study/fourth bedroom
- Front north facing terrace basking in abundant natural light
- Open family and dining zones plus a designated lounge space
- Island kitchen features stainless gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Master suite takes in parkland views from its own balcony
- Full main bathroom complete with separate bathtub shower
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans, powder room and downlights
- Large entertaining patio and level grassed area at the rear
- Detached double garage is accessed through the rear lane
- Close to parks and golf clubs, handy to the Gungahlin Town Centre
- 150sqm of internal living, 43sqm garage, no body corporate
There is currently no sale history available for 16 Birdseye Lane.
16 Birdseye Lane GUNGAHLIN, ACT 2912 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin College.
|1.33 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.65 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.93 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.08 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.55 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.62 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.72 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.79 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.79 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.47 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
16 Birdseye Lane is located within the suburb of Gungahlin, which has a population of 6,134, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.