AUCTION - Onsite Saturday 22nd May 10am
Quite often in real estate you need to decide whether you are buying with your head or your heart, facts or emotions, figures or family factors, but here at 16/49 Pinkerton Cct, Kambah we give you the opportunity to satisfy both sides of the coin.
- Solid brick and tile home, 'indestructible' investment
- Proven solid rental return, potential rental of $500-$520 per week
- Appeals to long term tenants - only 2 tenants in 15 years
- Enviable end position in a boutique complex, opposite visitor parking
- Progressive and healthy Body Corporate with extremely reasonable fees
- Easy care and low maintenance
- Freshly painted and move in ready
- Loads of storage throughout the home
- Plenty of solid but original features to upgrade down the track and improve your capital growth, while not paying for someone else's renovations or taste
- Excellent floorplan that was ahead of its time. Approx 115sqm of living spread over two floors. Separate toilets on each floor means no queues and no running up and down stairs needlessly. There is a small formal entry that provides privacy and conservation of heating during winter. It also provides internal access from your lock up garage with electric roller doors.
- Perhaps best of all are the TWO living areas - a spacious lounge downstairs with a separate dining room, plus a second living area upstairs. This provides the older members of the family some space to spread out, or for the younger members to fill with toys, leaving you your own space downstairs (that guests never see the chaos of the kids space!). A rare find in townhouses being built today
- Private balcony off the main bedroom with a beautiful leafy outlook, plus the vendors favourite views out to Urambi Hills from the comfort of your own bed.
- Located opposite a playground and open park space on a quiet loop street in a family friendly area
- Multiple outdoor spaces including a private front courtyard and an almost 50sqm paved rear entertaining area, surrounded by established low maintenance gardens looking through the playground opposite.
- Less than 3km drive to South Point Tuggeranong and even less with flat easy walking access to Lake Tuggeranong and all the family parks it has to offer.
- A lovely quiet complex with house proud, long term neighbours, where the kids still play together in the communal spaces
Whether you are looking for a solid investment or to give your family the right start with the right home, then look no further! Come and inspect to see what all the fuss is about!
3 bedrooms, all with built ins
Main bathroom with separate toilet, and second toilet and washroom downstairs
2 living areas and separate dining room
Single garage with remote door and internal access
2 outdoor spaces plus private balcony off main bedroom
2 R/C Air conditioners
End location opposite visitor parking
Quiet complex opposite parkland and playground
Close to shops and arterial roads
Body Corporate: $1,530pa
Potential Rental Income: $500 - $520pw
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
There is currently no sale history available for 16/49 Pinkerton Circuit.
16/49 Pinkerton Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Namadgi School.
|0.61 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.46 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.57 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.89 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.13 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.23 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.26 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.33 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.54 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.79 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
16/49 Pinkerton Circuit is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.