Enjoy the benefits of open-plan living within easy strolling distance to Cooleman Court in this stylish fully renovated single level townhouse - absolutely ideal for discerning down-sizers, executive couples or astute first home investors.
This charming and character-filled residence has a sprawling living space which takes full advantage of the glorious north-facing aspect and provides ample room for an intimate lounge area along with both sophisticated formal dining and casual meals options all alongside the breathtaking central kitchen. Durable timber laminate flooring gleams underfoot as the sun shines through to this warm and flexible living area.
The fully appointed kitchen has been finished to a high standard and includes a grand purpose-built island bench with extra shelving and room for a bar fridge under.
The generously sized main bedroom features a large adjoining dressing room and a smartly renovated ensuite finished in tasteful tones. The second bedroom is of a good size with a built-in wardrobe.
Both the main bathroom which incorporates a full bath tub and separate WC along with the separate laundry have been renovated to the same high standard leaving nothing to be done other than move in and live in style.
The front and rear courtyards are low maintenance and have extensive paved areas, mature plantings and plenty of space to relax and take advantage of all-season alfresco entertaining.
A covered breezeway provides sheltered access to the double garage with twin roller doors - one with automatic remote-control.
Privately nestled in a small well maintained complex within a few minutes walk or short drive to local shops, restaurants, clubs and sporting facilities.
* Single level 2 bedroom ensuite townhouse of approximately 116 sqm
* Privately nestled in small complex within strolling distance of Cooleman Court shopping centre
* Sprawling open-plan living areas with northerly aspect
* Fully-equipped bespoke kitchen with massive timber-topped island bench, glass splash-backs and stainless steel appliances.
* Additional casual meals area off kitchen
* Over-sized main bedroom with adjoining dressing room and ensuite
* Both main bathroom and ensuite recently renovated
* Built-in wardrobe to bedroom two
* Separate renovated laundry
* Quality window furnishings including plantation shutters to bedrooms and bathrooms
* Ducted gas heating
* Private north facing rear courtyard with colourful mature plantings
* Front courtyard entry with pergola sheltered terrace
* Breezeway link to the detached double garage with twin roller doors (automatic opener to one)
* Unit 16 on Unit Plan No 229 - "Foxall Gardens"
* Body corporate levies - $450 p/q (including sinking fund)
* Rates $323 p/q
16/47 Foxall Street HOLDER, ACT 2611 has 4 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Wednesday August 5 from 04:30pm.
The Townhouse at 16/47 Foxall Street HOLDER, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $495,000 on 23 June 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
16/47 Foxall Street HOLDER, ACT 2611 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Jude's Primary.
|0.47 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|0.65 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.23 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|1.37 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|1.41 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.51 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.59 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.86 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|1.96 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.06 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
16/47 Foxall Street is located within the suburb of Holder, which has a population of 2,606, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.5 people.