1 / 22
Due to the current ACT lockdown restrictions, no inspections in person or via FaceTime/Zoom can be conducted. When restrictions regarding inspections are changed or eased (in person or virtual) we will update all website listings.
This sub-penthouse style apartment overlooking the harbour boasts 270 degree views of some of Canberra's most well know landmarks. Luxuriously appointed it is offered in near new condition.
Harbour views are the focal point of this beautiful light filled apartment with wrap-around balcony to three sides.
Lovely open-plan kitchen, dining and living room with northerly aspect ideal for entertaining both inside and out.
Two bedrooms with balcony access soaked in natural light. Two bathrooms, and accommodation for two cars.
Set on vibrant Kingston Foreshore, easy access to popular restaurants, bars and Lake Burley Griffin. A short walk to Barton Office precinct, Parliament House, Manuka and across to Russell Offices.
• 'Dockside complex' Level 4
• Sub-penthouse with wrap around balcony to 3 sides
• Views over Kingston Harbour, and Canberra landmarks including Telstra Tower, Parliament House and Red Hill
• Double glazed windows
• Kitchen with excellent storage, Miele appliances; gas cooking, electric oven and dishwasher
• Open-plan living room with beautiful north and east aspect
• Exceptional 60m2 wrap around balcony, providing a beautiful space for entertaining and also sliding door access from the living room and bedrooms; ideal for cross ventilation
• Separate laundry and pantry room
• Main bedroom with balcony access, built-in-robes and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles
• Second bedroom with balcony access and built-in-robes
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Gas connection for BBQ on balcony
• Two cars spaces + storage cage
• Superb Kingston Foreshore location with excellent restaurants, cafes and bars just below
• Walk to Old Kingston and Manuka
• Barton Offices precinct and Parliament House very close by
• Russell offices and into Canberra city just across the bridge
Living Area: 90m2 approx
Balcony: 60m2 approx
Rates: $480 P/Q approx
Body Corporate: $1,666 P/Q approx
There is currently no sale history available for 16/33 Eastlake Parade.
16/33 Eastlake Parade KINGSTON, ACT 2604 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|1.10 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|1.17 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.28 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.86 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.89 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
|2.50 km||St Benedict's Primary||Tallara Parkway, Narrabundah|
|2.62 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|2.63 km||Narrabundah College||Jerrabomberra Avenue, Narrabundah|
|2.85 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|2.93 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
16/33 Eastlake Parade is located within the suburb of Kingston, which has a population of 4,424, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 1.8 people.