1 / 13
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Large commercial sites like this are just not around anymore, so make the wise move and give this one a good look.
- Existing 6 industrial units with a lettable floor space of 1,360sqm on a 2000sqm section.
- Balance of land is 16,900sqm, almost level and easy to build on.
- 4 of the units are leased with an approx return of $67,000 which would increase if the vacant unit is let.
- 2 units are currently vacant. Possible return with all units leased would be approx. $92,695.
- Fully fenced premises
- Each unit has a bathroom/kitchenette
With major infrastructure works in place around the South Coast the Eurobodalla area is on the move. Sub-divide some off and sell or develop more units of your own and increase your rental yield in a time frame that suits yourself.
With easy access close to the town with other commercial sites around, the property is well worth considering.
There is currently no sale history available for 16-24 Yarragee Road.
16-24 Yarragee Road MORUYA, NSW 2537 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Moruya Public School.
16-24 Yarragee Road is located within the suburb of Moruya, which has a population of 3,982, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.2 people.