Set in the stunning, well maintained 'Aamira' complex, this luxury apartment epitomises modern living with style, comfort, and convenience. North facing and drenched in natural light, with sleek designer interiors and located just a stroll away from bus stops, light rail, beautiful parklands and the vibrant Gungahlin Marketplace, this home is perfect for first home buyers, downsizers, and investors alike.
- First floor apartment with balcony overlooking Franklin
- Sleek stone finished kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
- Built in wardrobe in second bedroom
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Walking distance to Nullarbor Ave light rail stop and Woolworths Franklin
- Reverse cycle split system, internal laundry, savvy storage
- Well-presented complex with easy access to tennis court and gym
Rates: $1,396.97 per annum
Land tax: $1481.73 per annum
Body corp: $4,192.43 per annum
There is currently no sale history available for 16/21 Christina Stead Street.
16/21 Christina Stead Street FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.61 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|0.63 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.39 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.57 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.57 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.68 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.99 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.09 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|4.21 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.49 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
16/21 Christina Stead Street is located within the suburb of Franklin, which has a population of 6,419, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.