A modern three-bedroom light filled home with premium modern finishes throughout, this immaculate townhouse is an outstanding choice for relaxed contemporary living.
Just a short stroll away from Canberra's light rail, living in Franklin provides easy access to the city, an abundance of public transport and plenty of dedicated cycling paths. This modern townhouse is perfectly situated, being within close distance to Woolworth's, childcare, multiple schools, cafes, restaurants, parks and Franklin pond.
- Spacious master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Well portioned bedrooms appointed with built-in robes
- Upstairs rumpus
- Downstairs powder room
- Generous, light filled living room with peaceful outlook
- Stone bench tops to kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
- Sunny outdoor space is ideal for barbecues and entertaining
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling on the main and upper level
- Double garage with remote control and internal access
- Ultra-convenient location, close to Gungahlin Town Centre and the light rail
- Total residence: 166 sqm
- Courtyard: 63 sqm
- Garage: 36 sqm
- Rental estimate: $620 - $650 per week
- Rates: $429 per quarter
- Land tax: $546 per quarter (only applicable if kept as an investment property)
- Strata levies: $711.39 per quarter
Disclaimer: The material and information contained within this marketing is for general information purposes only. Stone Gungahlin does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries.
The House at 16/20 Clare Burton Crescent FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $434,900 on 2 December 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
16/20 Clare Burton Crescent FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.38 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|0.61 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.10 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.47 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.50 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.50 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.16 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.20 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.21 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.25 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
16/20 Clare Burton Crescent is located within the suburb of Franklin, which has a population of 6,419, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.