With the Federal election now on the agenda, it is interesting to note that Casey was named after a politician and former Governor General! No need to vote on this one though, it's a sure winner! With views to Black Mountain from one of the two balconies, this two-bedroom apartment is generous in size, bathed in natural light and contemporary in design. Featuring a central bathroom, full separate laundry, separate toilet, built-in wardrobes to both bedrooms, the master with access to the front balcony, and open-plan living, you'll enjoy the quiet ambience the Berwick apartments offer. With two basement car spaces along with a storage cage, you can easily leave your car at home and walk to the vibrant Casey Market Town with its myriad of restaurants, cafes and pubs, Casey dog Park or one of the many parks and recreation areas that Casey offers.
• Secure entry into complex with audio intercom
• Entry directly into open-plan lounge/dining with carpet, roller blinds, wall mounted reverse-cycle air-conditioning unit and painted feature wall
• Living/dining has sliding glass and screen door to lovely sunny front balcony with leafy views, and sliding glass and screen door to back balcony with fabulous view of Black Mountain
• Kitchen is modern and bright with tiled floor, island bench and breakfast bar, stone bench tops, single sink, Miele appliances including dishwasher, electric cooktop, oven and rangehood, pantry and good-sized fridge space
• Walk in laundry is cleverly hidden and houses a wall mounted dryer and wash tub with extra room for storage
• Master bedroom is spacious with carpet, roller blinds, built-in wardrobes, sliding glass and screen door to front balcony with lovely leafy view
• Bedroom two has carpet, built-in wardrobe and roller blind
• Bathroom has shower, modern vanity with storage, bath and ceiling fan/heater
• Separate toilet
• Rental appraisal: $425 per week
• Visitor parking
• Two separate car spaces with storage cage
• Stair access only
• NBN Connected
• Quiet neighbourhood
• Close to amenities including local schools, Casey market Town, Gungahlin Town Centre, public transport including the light rail
• EER: 6
• Strata fees: $1,375 p.q (Approx)
• Apartment size: Internal: 78.5m2; Front Balcony: 12.1m2; Back Balcony: 10.1m2
• Complex built in: 2012
• Rates: $366 p.q. (Approx)
• Land Tax if rented out: $426.57 P.Q (approx.)
• Developer: Thoroughbred Ventures
16/16 David Miller Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday May 21 from 11:00am.
The Apartment at 16/16 David Miller Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $320,000 on 28 March 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
16/16 David Miller Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Spirit Primary.
|1.11 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.18 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.33 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.46 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.05 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.10 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.50 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.62 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.62 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.02 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
16/16 David Miller Crescent is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.