Set back from the Highway this property is peaceful and tranquil.
From the moment you walk through the front door, this fully renovated and delightful three bedroom, two bathroom townhome offers a sense of light and space.
Ready for a new owner to just move in and enjoy, set over two levels, downstairs offers a large north-facing living room, and a separate dining room that flows from the modern kitchen. Preparing meals for family and friends will be a joy in your brand new kitchen with an electric cooktop, under bench oven and integrated dishwasher.
With internal access from the single lock up garage and easy access to a powder room for guests, this level also provides for the laundry and extra storage space in the garage.
Upstairs provides three generous sized bedrooms all with built-in robes. The master bedroom includes an ensuite and the spacious family bathroom has a feeling of luxury with a freestanding bath, separate shower, vanity and toilet that benefits the other two bedrooms.
Offering both sizeable indoor and outdoor living, step outside and enjoy either the private front courtyard or the back courtyard located just off the dining room – there is a space for any time of the day to sit and relax.
This easycare lifestyle provides everything you want in a convenient Inner North location.
There will be many happy memories created in this very delightful home and its just waiting to be enjoyed.
• Three bedroom townhome over two levels with leafy outlook
• North facing with natural light flowing through
• Fully renovated throughout
• New timber floors on the living level including dining and kitchen
• New carpet on the upper level including stairs
• New kitchen includes all new appliances and offers ample drawers and shelving
• Completely repainted throughout
• All bathrooms including powder room have new tiling, fixtures and fittings
• Easy care outdoor living with two courtyards
• Ducted gas heating
• Near new 5-star gas hot water system located in rear courtyard
• Built-in robes to all bedrooms
• Linen cupboard upstairs
• Single garage with internal access
• Storage room with access from garage
• An access to transport including the light rail, local schools and shopping
• Located just a short drive to Dickson and Canberra City
Land Rates: $1,955.28 pa
Land Tax: $2,503.31 pa
Strata Fees: $1940.00 pa
(Photos with furniture have been digitally styled)
Please note: All amounts & measurements are approximate and buyers should make their own enquiries.
The Townhouse at 16/14 Federal Highway WATSON, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $410,000 on 3 September 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
16/14 Federal Highway WATSON, ACT 2602 has 27 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Majura Primary.
|0.97 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|1.84 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|2.07 km||Alternative Education Program/Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.13 km||Dickson College||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.13 km||Secondary Introductory English Centre (at Dickson College)||Phillip Avenue, Dickson|
|2.36 km||Blue Gum Community School||Maitland Street, Hackett|
|2.81 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
|2.89 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|2.89 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|2.99 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
16/14 Federal Highway is located within the suburb of Watson, which has a population of 5,862, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.